Question about thai gf, I want to know opinion from others.

Lulu95

Support her dream and see what comes out of it and your personal relationship. You are young and will get over it, when it does not work out.

You can follow her to the US, even with "little" money. You might make it big there. I left for the US from Europe with 28 and the only regret I have, is not having stayed

there and ending up in TH. Made it in both places, but am missing the American way very much. Best of luck to both of you.  MS>

22 minutes ago, Lulu95 said:

Im not trolling you guys. I swear on my mom and my life. Its not like its a big deal for me to talk about illegal acitivities but I dont wanna specify. Our jails are not like in the US, SEA etc... my chance of getting caught are very low, been doing this since I was 14. If I were to get caught its not a big deal because I'd probably just get community service 200-300 hours. 

Are you dealing?

5 hours ago, Swedenlars said:

Get a life and a job. Then we talk again.

Gesendet von meinem SM-N950F mit Tapatalk

Did you not understand the comment? he did not ask for a uneducated reply...

Sorry but sounds to me like she'll use you to pay for her lifestyle now whilst she saves her own money and then flies away.

Little point in continuing a relationship with someone that wants to leave you - for whatever reason. And if you think she'll be true to you when off in the USA working, then you are a bigger fool than most

50 minutes ago, Lulu95 said:

Yes she knows. I told her about how I got my money after we had been together around two weeks. She wasn't positive but I told her I'd stop and get a job. She also wanted me to stop smoking. This was in the beginning, she's my biaatch now. I can do what I want. She says she supports me and will stay with me whatever I do

"She says she supports me and will stay with me whatever I do."  Hmmmm, you just said she's leaving for the USA with or without you.  So she's not going to "stay with you whatever you do"....correct? 

It appears you are a complete looser

Given the fact your lady prefers a trip to the US to staying with you

May I suggest 3 options that are readily available to you

1 Return home and confess to your crimes and spend some quality time with fellow inmates

2 Try bungie jumping from a high roof without the bungie rope, it as its seems popular  with many

3 Commit a serious crime here then hand yourself in and like option 1 spend quality time and learn a new language :wai:

6 hours ago, Lulu95 said:

All the money I have now came from illegal activities back home. 

I think you are a troll but if it was my daughter I would put her on the plane to USA and make you and offer you wouldn't want to refuse to never contact her again, due to your previous illegal dealings you would know what I meant.

3 hours ago, Lulu95 said:

This is called a B-1 visa I think. Google it. Its valid for 10 years but they have to exit the country within 6 months after entry or something like that. Idk how long they have to wait to come back. I think they for example can cross the border to mexico/canada and go back the day after but im not sure

They don't allow border jumps to contiguous countries.......

Return visits are possible after about 3-4 months at the IO officer's discretion......

I think it's easier to return as a spouse of a citizen citing "family" opposed to a solo traveller just bopping around/back & forth...... 

It doesn't take much more than a nice looking Thai lady walking around before she finds out she's in hot demand in the states.....

That's the reason she wants to go......

Screenshot_2019-06-26-12-44-42-62.png

36 minutes ago, pgrahmm said:

It doesn't take much more than a nice looking Thai lady walking around before she finds out she's in hot demand in the states.....

That's the reason she wants to go.....

55555...quite true.  A relatively young average looking Thai girl (by Thai standards) can be hot property in the USA.  And there's quite a lot of eligible guys in the USA who are actually employed.  The OP might as well say bye bye to his "GF."

All the money I have now came from illegal activities back home. 

Are you kidding? If these activities are illegal "back home" then they're illegal here. 

I'd never give advice to somebody who made his money through illegal activities.

3 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

I think you are a troll but if it was my daughter I would put her on the plane to USA and make you and offer you wouldn't want to refuse to never contact her again, due to your previous illegal dealings you would know what I meant.

I wouldn't let my daughter come close to the OP. 

On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 10:42 AM, ezzra said:

Me just a question, with no offence to the op, what is it with so many guys posting questions and asking for advice as to how to deal or handle thai women? IMO, if you need the some guys' help to tell you how to deal with women maybe you're not ready enough to be in a relationship with one... 

LOL. Marriage is a gamble with a 50% chance of losing. We need all the advice we can get before committing.

BTW, no man is ever ready to be in a relationship before they are. It's all made up as we go along. There is no plan, no path to follow. What works for one, fails for another.

The majority of opinion on here is to not get married. Wise advice, IMO.

Archived