New government to be ready by middle of July, PM assures

Jonathan Fairfield

19 parties. 11 of them awarded seats even though none of those actually had enough votes casted for them. And anyone expects this coalition to last ? I bet the time needed to form it, will be longer than the time it will actualy govern. If there was a coalition that doesn't do the results of the elections justice, it is this one. Not to mention the massive cheating that led to a majority for this coalition. The EC should be ashamed. 

15 hours ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

Prayut conceded that there might be changes to the line-up circulated in the media. He said the disappointed candidates could still work in the lower house as MPs, adding that he believed this should not create problems within the bloc if everyone agreed it was in the best interest of the country.

This guy has a credibility issue and this is one instance where not keeping his commitments could have more serious ramifications. If commitments aren't kept and coalition members leave this government could be further weakened and the wolves at the door will insist on putting someone legitimate in the big chair.

11 hours ago, sjaak327 said:

19 parties. 11 of them awarded seats even though none of those actually had enough votes casted for them. And anyone expects this coalition to last ? I bet the time needed to form it, will be longer than the time it will actualy govern. If there was a coalition that doesn't do the results of the elections justice, it is this one. Not to mention the massive cheating that led to a majority for this coalition. The EC should be ashamed. 

You are using western standards. Here, I have never seen anyone failing big time at something and admitting it, much less being ashamed, it's a different mindset.

Archived