Moving to a Different Condo/House-Exactly what Documents do I Need

I might be moving to a different condo or possibly a house. The owner of the house I talked to was totally unaware that he had to provide anything to Immigration. I told him I would need  signed copies of his deed, ID card and a rental agreement. I suspect I would have to give him a TM 30 form to fill out as well. Would there be anything else that he needs to provide immigration with and would he have to go there in person (he asked me this)

If I do move, will immigration want any documentation about my previous residence? (Sri Racha Immigration). Thanks

No need for his deed for the house or condo. Just signed copies of their blue house book and ID card should be enough along with the rental agreement incase it is wanted. A copy of your passport and TM6 card would also be needed. But it varies from office to office as to what is needed.

The TM30 form can be mailed in at some offices but not sure about Sri Racha.

He could do the TM30 form and then you could take it to immigration and at the same time submit a TM28 form to formally change your address. No need to mention your previous address when you do it.