BANGKOK 24 July 2019 15:52
Jonathan Fairfield

Thai model launches picture books to confront sex education taboos

so long as the thai model correctly translates the words of the falang author!

don't want any embarrassing misconceptions to arise, when the kid reads aloud " daddy he blut my teet for me"

• Haha 1

I haven't got my glasses on but are they a load of multi coloured sombreros in that pic' .. 

They are headwear yes , but you are a little off the mark !
  • Haha 1

Bishop uses her social media accounts as an educational tool, with her six-year-old son explaining in one Instagram video that consent is about getting someone’s permission to do something, such as to taste your cookie.

Haven't seen the video, but Isn't six a bit young to be giving sex education lessons?

1 hour ago, Justgrazing said:

I haven't got my glasses on but are they a load of multi coloured sombreros in that pic' .. 

Yep and they are waterproof

• Haha 1

My dog just adopted a female kitten, wasn't too pleased in the beginning but the kitten gradually fell under his protection......the moral of the true story is that teaching@the start the fundamentals of sexual behavior, starting@home without promptly discussing how to make  baby's but a normal way of recognizing too respect the other sex ,(at least at home) can eradicate cats and dog fights, or worse .

Unfortunately its a long way from reality for Thai parents in general to talk about sex, they prefer to overreact on appearance!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Krataiboy said:

Bishop uses her social media accounts as an educational tool, with her six-year-old son explaining in one Instagram video that consent is about getting someone’s permission to do something, such as to taste your cookie.

Haven't seen the video, but Isn't six a bit young to be giving sex education lessons?

Never too early to teach boys to ask politely before they start tasting lady cookies.

7 hours ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

in one Instagram video that consent is about getting someone’s permission to do something, such as to taste your cookie.

That should make things a lot clearer ?

• Haha 1

Should be teaching them what to do when uncle Somchai starts abusing them

• Like 2