U.S. Special Counsel Mueller to testify before House panels on July 17 - statement

Jonathan Fairfield

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

Read the report, volume 2, Introduction and footnote 2 to the introduction.

Any charges arising?  you know the sort of thing... Court dates?  Evidence?  that sort of stuff?

2 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Read the section I suggested, if you can understand it you'll get your answer.

You will always find an excuse to confirm your world view. Confirmation bias is a sticky thing and we all know your politics.

I will give you one point. Of course Russia meddled a bit in the elections just as the good 'Ole USA does daily. In fact the US meddles, starts wars and generally interferes far more than Russia does - but you don't like this fact. The Dems bleat over minor stuff and whitewash their own side doing the same thing.  I condom it all, not that it matters as the world is a rough and unfair place.

1 hour ago, BobBKK said:

You will always find an excuse to confirm your world view. Confirmation bias is a sticky thing and we all know your politics.

I will give you one point. Of course Russia meddled a bit in the elections just as the good 'Ole USA does daily. In fact the US meddles, starts wars and generally interferes far more than Russia does - but you don't like this fact. The Dems bleat over minor stuff and whitewash their own side doing the same thing.  I condom it all, not that it matters as the world is a rough and unfair place.

It is not illegal for the US to meddle in other countries.

I suggest you take up the suggestion to read the report. Mueller being called to give testimony is because people will not or cannot read.

33 minutes ago, Sujo said:

It is not illegal for the US to meddle in other countries.

I suggest you take up the suggestion to read the report. Mueller being called to give testimony is because people will not or cannot read.

Oh it's illegal for Russia? so that's alright then... glad we sorted that out Russia = bad, USA = good

12 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Oh it's illegal for Russia? so that's alright then... glad we sorted that out Russia = bad, USA = good

I made no comment on bad or good. I simply stated the law.

Yes it is illegal for any foreign govt to meddle in US elections. And illegal for any US citizen to assist them.

Just now, Sujo said:

I made no comment on bad or good. I simply stated the law.

Yes it is illegal for any foreign govt to meddle in US elections. And illegal for any US citizen to assist them.

You don't think Russia has similar laws?  does it prevent the meddling?  you must be saying that's ok but not the other way around.

13 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

You don't think Russia has similar laws?  does it prevent the meddling?  you must be saying that's ok but not the other way around.

The topic is about the Mueller report. Meddling in US elections.

The laws of Russia are irrelevant to what is illegal in US.

I would think any foreigner acting on behalf of a govt interfering in Russia would be met with a swift demise.

Archived