Jump to content
BANGKOK
Jonathan Fairfield

Police chief transferred for allowing prostitution in Pattaya, foreign bar owners deported and blacklisted

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, Dogmatix said:

The job of Pattaya police chief is said to be worth well over 20 million a month in gross income and must cost at least 100 million in tea money plus monthly rental. This must be a dispute about payment in this big money position.

Who is the "said to be worth" person (couldn't just be rumour could it!!)

The description of the job is correct, but the stated amount is overstated by about 10 times.  Can you really imagine an RTP Colonel fronting upon his first day with an envelope containing 100 million baht...sense here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, couchpotato said:

Are we really to believe that the so-called Ronnasit Foundation complained to the RTP about one girl, when there are over one thousand working in Soi 6 on any given day.   Come on..conspiracies keep this TV thread going.

And, if true, who tipped off the Ronnasit Foundation? I can't see them personally trawling the bars on Soi 6 looking for underage girls.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Prostitution has long been and still is a well known brand for Thailand. Does the Thai authorities never get tired of being the laughing stock for the rest of the enlightened world ?? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

obviously the pattaya i've visited several times (walking street, beah road.. with all those girls offering various services, including sex) is just my imagination

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, petemoss said:

And, if true, who tipped off the Ronnasit Foundation? I can't see them personally trawling the bars on Soi 6 looking for underage girls.

The more interesting question to ask is why did they stop at only 1 bar and did not check other bars?

 

They were already there, had the manpower, but yet that was it.

 

Surely they could see half naked girls with asses hanging out next door and across the road, 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Pique Dard said:

obviously the pattaya i've visited several times (walking street, beah road.. with all those girls offering various services, including sex) is just my imagination

And the banana and Pimp Pong Ball shooting girls were only in my wet dreams? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if i were a foreigner owning a brothel of any kind in thailand,

i would sell at a discount now, immediately

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, petemoss said:

Not that I can see. There have been 2 threads started on it in the last 24 hours. Both were quickly closed without explanation. PM me on PA pointing out the thread if I'm wrong. (same board name).

Message sent

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, petemoss said:

Think about it. the Ronnasit Foundation has been in the news in Thailand quite a bit recently for instigating similar raids in various parts of Thailand.

 

You're a bar owner, you speak Thai, have read the reports on the Ronnasit Foundation and want to do the dirty on a rival. You plant a 17 year old girl in a rival's bar and call the Ronnasit Foundation to ensure the tip off doesn't get back to you. A cunning plan.

 

It all goes pear shaped when the Ronnasit Foundation, instead of enlisting the local RTP to carry out the raid as you'd assumed,, enlists a special, nationally based, unit that they work closely with. Said special unit uncovers a nest of hornets and several local senior police officers get dropped in the doggy doo.

 

You are now deep in the mire yourself and repeatedly changing your underpants.

 

Purely hypothetical of course!

Do not worry , you and me are on the same page and appears know how "the one" operates and has been operating for years.

 

As i mentioned earlier, highly unlikely "the one" expected or foresee top brass being affected.

 

I have no doubt they will find out or already know where it came from and we should watch this space for something to happen in the near future.

 

Though i am not too sure if "the one " is in Thailand or hiding out back in UK.

 

Quite a few of people close to him have been quite on all social media, so there is definitely something happening.

 

My only concern i suppose best word to use is that he will put all his "friends" in the line of fire to save his own butt as he has done for years

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Covers all the bases nicely
Foreigners
Prostitution
Underage
Trafficking
Image
Corruption
Nepotism


All nicely wrapped up in one single case, what a power blow and bolster to the farce. force, farce,,,, Oh forget it... .........

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BestB said:

Do not worry , you and me are on the same page and appears know how "the one" operates and has been operating for years.

 

As i mentioned earlier, highly unlikely "the one" expected or foresee top brass being affected.

 

I have no doubt they will find out or already know where it came from and we should watch this space for something to happen in the near future.

 

Though i am not too sure if "the one " is in Thailand or hiding out back in UK.

 

Quite a few of people close to him have been quite on all social media, so there is definitely something happening.

 

My only concern i suppose best word to use is that he will put all his "friends" in the line of fire to save his own butt as he has done for years

Let's just say I wouldn't want to be selling Flowers or Greek food on the soi right now.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...