Police chief transferred for allowing prostitution in Pattaya, foreign bar owners deported and blacklisted

Jonathan Fairfield

Prostitutes tarnishing the reputation of a family resort town? Who would believe it?What's next corrupt officials? Polluted beaches? Thieving lady boys? scam vendors? 

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can not help but feel sorry for the owners who invested a lot of money and now lost it all overnight for doing something everyone else does , including neighbors to the left and right and opposite. 

a few streets away the are so many bars offering the same and they are still operating as normal.but the big bosses will move to issan maybe and a new broom will come in  and get his tea money  sorted back to normal again

This

2 minutes ago, ezzra said:

Bring Big Joke to Pattaya, he will make sure that law and order will be restored...

Sounds like the police/army in Pattaya are one big joke already.

A sitcom based around a Thai cop shop could be absolutely hilarious.

anyone taking bets on it reopening in one month with a different name, i remember the cops shut a massage parlour down for the same reason a few years ago, in BKK, it soon re-opened, under another name, i expect the explanation went like this, *oh, that was (X) massage parlour, this is (Y) parlour* different, *same girls* ? yes we felt sorry for them after losing their job, so we employ them  

5 minutes ago, BestB said:

Can not help but feel sorry for the owners who invested a lot of money and now lost it all overnight for doing something everyone else does , including neighbors to the left and right and opposite. 

It's their own fault as they were taking jobs 'reserved for Thai's '  !

well i wont be going down soi 6 ever again, as this was the only place offering this service, and i cant even go to Walking Street. oh well i will stick to my local Gentlemans Club lol (joking)

16 minutes ago, kcpattaya said:

You need to start from the TOP in normal hierarchy.
Who appointed the chief of police?

The guy that got sh!tcanned was only the 'acting' police chief. Plenty layers in that cake.

8 minutes ago, BestB said:

I'd say it's the employing an underage girl that sealed the deal, but to a certain extent, I agree. I guess it's a risk they take profiting from something that is still technically and laughably "illegal"

9 minutes ago, BestB said:

Maybe they were the ones who dropped "Coming" to the police. I don't think you would find a lot of integrity in Soi 6!

1 minute ago, SammyT said:

I'd say it's the employing an underage girl that sealed the deal, but to a certain extent, I agree. I guess it's a risk they take profiting from something that is still technically and laughably "illegal"

I think underage thing was mamasan job. Highly unlikely owners knew about it or were involved in daily operations and yes it’s a risk but as I said every 5 meter have a biz doing the same thing . It’s like fining 1 guy fur riding without a helmet while another 100 waiting at the lights not wearing one either

Archived