BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jonathan Fairfield

Police chief transferred for allowing prostitution in Pattaya, foreign bar owners deported and blacklisted

Just now, PatOngo said:

Maybe they were the ones who dropped "Coming" to the police. I don't think you would find a lot of integrity in Soi 6!

If you asked me, it’s not a maybe but a certain. 😉

It could open as the "inactive post bar" now and carry on without foreign intervention and get back to normal. result🤔

Men just go to Pattaya for the culture.  

A "one off" rougue bar here in Pattaya does not mean that others are providing sexual services surely......:cheesy:

Pattaya is a family town :thumbsup:

35 minutes ago, essox essox said:

i know a bar called "one for the road" does this mean having ones last drink....or ones last **CK????

Fresnes, a city in the district 94 In France ,  there is a bar called :

" Ici mieux qu'en face " ( here better than in front ) ;

What is there on the opposite ?

The prison ...:cheesy:

19 minutes ago, BestB said:

Owning a bar is a job ?

It's a lot of work.  7 days a week when I owned one.  Did you ever try to manage go go girls?  Like herding cats.  

Just now, marcusarelus said:

It's a lot of work.  7 days a week when I owned one.  Did you ever try to manage go go girls?  Like herding cats.  

Oh so now you even owned one? Love your vivid imagination , but I guess expected when you hit 80’s

I think there is maybe a message being sent to foriegn bar owners and managers, "pull your head in". 

If you join a couple of the big Pattaya facebook groups (20k members) the bar owners and managers are not exactly being discreet about the soi 6 activities. 

These guys are not keeping a low profile and just the silent owner or manager in the background. They post and advertise themselves, their bars, their activities. 

31 minutes ago, madmitch said:

This

Sounds like the police/army in Pattaya are one big joke already.

A sitcom based around a Thai cop shop could be absolutely hilarious.

Police Academy Pattaya - a new slapstick film to rival all the other versions and will beat the Keystone Cops hands down!

At that rate, all bars will close and no police left!

9 minutes ago, BestB said:

Oh so now you even owned one? Love your vivid imagination , but I guess expected when you hit 80’s

Owned a couple in Florida back in my youth and ran one in Vietnam.  I have posted I married two hookers.  Where do think I found them?  

1 minute ago, Somtamnication said:

At that rate, all bars will close and no police left!

Plenty of army generals with nothing to do but a title to their name 😉

1 minute ago, marcusarelus said:

Owned a couple in Florida back in my youth and ran one in Vietnam.  I have posted I married two hookers.  Where do think I found them?  

Oh so now it was in Florida and Vietnam 😂😂😂😂

29 minutes ago, colinneil said:

If they transferred every police chief who turned a blind eye to illegal activities, there would be none left.

There aren't. Perhaps that's why a lot of people seem to think they haven't got a brain cell between them - it must be being time-shared with five others.