Hotel in South Korea blacklisted me and called me a prostitute, says Thai woman

Jonathan Fairfield

2 hours ago, BahnTH said:

Grumpy racist sod at some hotel, doesn't follow the whole country is full of <deleted>.

There are awful people in every country. It's a universal rule.

Thai is not a race it's a nationality, Korean and Thai are the same race. We need to see a picture of the women to decide if the Hotel was right or not, chances are high they were right IMO.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, phkauf said:

someone once told me the difference between Japanese and Koreans is that while they both hate foreigners - the Koreans will tell you they hate you. 

Yeah well WW2 and Korean wars might have something to do with it. That said, in my 20's I had a good Japanese friend who not only taught me a lot about business (he was in his 70's when I met him), but was also married to an Irish woman 40y his junior. The great unwashed are likely more racist.

2 hours ago, stanleycoin said:

So what does she do for a living,

i can't see that any place ?

if you have money to travel, you must have earned it in the first place, but doing what.

or was it just an inheritance she was spending.

Maybe , who knows. :coffee1:

she is the female red bull heir

5 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

one of my girlfriends is working there now.

she is so beautiful I knew the Korean men would not let her leave. Went for 90 days and it has been 9 months now.

We text about once a week.

Business is so good I bet she said if she had another pair of legs she'd open up in Jeju ?

5 hours ago, StayinThailand2much said:

Says it all! Common practice: sneak into the country (Japan, Korea, Singapore, Australia), which is reluctant to let in single, young Thai females, with the help of a Westerner, just to get a job in the flesh trade there.

She was on her way out of Korea, the "hotel" she booked is " Incheon Airport Guesthouse", she was there with 3 foreign friends on there way back to Bangkok after 13 days in Korea. Easy to make stupid judgmental comments when you don't have all info right ?

4 minutes ago, anthobkk said:

She was on her way out of Korea, the "hotel" she booked is " Incheon Airport Guesthouse", she was there with 3 foreign friends on there way back to Bangkok after 13 days in Korea. Easy to make stupid judgmental comments when you don't have all info right ?

So what info is there more? She did visit and work there on her own for 3 months on a previous visit causing a hotel blacklist as result?
Just as unsure to speak about. I know so many Thai girls who first went to another country for work in flesh trade and then later re-visit on holidays etc. 
My ex is one of them, would always deny it and none of her foreign friends even know.

2 hours ago, Matzzon said:

It might be about 65% chance that the name calling was true, hence the reaction.

So if you go with your wife / friend, Thai or not and hotel staff send them a message saying they are low life, you would agree with that ?

2 minutes ago, tabarin said:

So what info is there more? She did visit and work there on her own for 3 months on a previous visit causing a hotel blacklist as result?
Just as unsure to speak about. I know so many Thai girls who first went to another country for work in flesh trade and then later re-visit on holidays etc. 

She had a hotel blacklist from that gueshouse sharing her picture to all guesthouse in Incheon saying she is Persona Non Grata . Nothing to do with illegal work there, she was in Korea for holidays.

6 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

one of my girlfriends is working there now.

she is so beautiful I knew the Korean men would not let her leave. Went for 90 days and it has been 9 months now.

We text about once a week.

How do you keep track of them all !!!!

I'm just amazed everyone believes what the Thai lady says the hotel said about her.

Thai's will lie to suit any situation...it's in their genes.

I am very skeptical of what the hotel supposedly said. They don't blacklist for no reason.

4 hours ago, DrTuner said:

With just about every corner of the world populated by "Thai massages", it's not a surprise the assumptions are made. Cure is for Thais to get their <deleted> together and get educated and get higher level jobs than working in a knock shop. Ain't going to happen for a few generations at least, especially not with the current usurpers.

Yep. Ask people around the world what springs to mind when Thailand is mentioned and I'm sure most would reply 'prostitutes and ladyboys'. I have a colleague from the UK who has to travel to Australia each year on business, and his wife forbids him from making a stopover in Bangkok. Singapore is okay though. Thailand's reputation stinks.

1 hour ago, anthobkk said:

So if you go with your wife / friend, Thai or not and hotel staff send them a message saying they are low life, you would agree with that ?

Strange, when did I write something that could be connected to your quote?

Anyway, the answer is no. Now! What I said was the chance of them beeing right in their assumption of female travellers to South Korea.

If there is anything else I can explain to you, please do not hesitate for another reply. ????

555 ok, one in one hundred Koreans are cool. They rest are complete <deleted>.

Source: worked in Korea two years, fly through Incheon on occasion. Fly Korean Airlines

The expensive and atypical kimchi is tasty. Standard bog kimchi is disgusting. Everyones breath stinks of garlic. Horribly boring place.

3 hours ago, anthobkk said:

She had a hotel blacklist from that gueshouse sharing her picture to all guesthouse in Incheon saying she is Persona Non Grata . Nothing to do with illegal work there, she was in Korea for holidays.

You have to really screw up to have a guesthouse share your photo with all the other guesthouses.

Civilized Asia doesn’t like uncivilized Asia. Many see them as ignorant farmers and that isn’t far from the truth in most cases. Even then, to get a guesthouse blacklist means she serious screwed up. Their Thai BS shenanigans don’t work outside of Thailand.

6 hours ago, stanleycoin said:

hope so.

and 3 weekly reports to police station, with copies of all documents.

A Tm-30 every time you move out side of the county,  you are in.

and cancel all long term visas' for Thai people,

only 12 month extension of stay, granted every year, if we feel like it.

and no buying real-estate whats so ever, and never allowed to work, with the only exception being in massage parlours.

welcome to the new Uk, if i had my way.

wonder if they would start to cry. and try and take you to court over racism and what ever else they don't like. 

I’d dance in the street if the rest of the world reciprocated what Thailand does to foreigners. You’d see the Thais change their tune real fast when the elite had to deal with the same nonsense.

9 hours ago, VocalNeal said:

One of my friends at the time about 55 had a difficult time with European visas. Event though she explained to the guy that she had three houses and three Audi's and showed him her car keys. He still didn't believe she would return home. 

It's an old story that certain women look for a foreigner to play a  loving couple. But only through the airport and maybe to a hotel. Then the guy gets paid and she's doing her job. 

10 hours ago, StayinThailand2much said:

Says it all! Common practice: sneak into the country (Japan, Korea, Singapore, Australia), which is reluctant to let in single, young Thai females, with the help of a Westerner, just to get a job in the flesh trade there.

Saving a native from a low level job, not sure that is good or bad thing. Some Westerner parent should be happen her daughter is out of work.

9 hours ago, Cereal said:

Yeah, I know. However, I lived and worked in Korea for many years, and this attitude is the norm not the exception from every ounce of my fairly vast experience. I've been refused service in restaurants and bars because I'm white and speak English!

Then there's this beauty I snapped while in Itaewan one day. 

ebola= No Africans.jpg

Me too, often in Soul, they don't let me in even if i run around with koreans, oh and my black coworker...lets better not talk about that.

Itaewon tho is one of the least racist areas and known as the expat area lol...still mental there

4 hours ago, dcnx said:

You have to really screw up to have a guesthouse share your photo with all the other guesthouses.

Civilized Asia doesn’t like uncivilized Asia. Many see them as ignorant farmers and that isn’t far from the truth in most cases. Even then, to get a guesthouse blacklist means she serious screwed up. Their Thai BS shenanigans don’t work outside of Thailand.

Civilized asia hahahaha: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-48702763

THIS is south korea. They are so backwards...

18 hours ago, DrTuner said:

With just about every corner of the world populated by "Thai massages", it's not a surprise the assumptions are made. Cure is for Thais to get their <deleted> together and get educated and get higher level jobs than working in a knock shop. Ain't going to happen for a few generations at least, especially not with the current usurpers.

let's ignore the systemic problems of class, wealth and power.... just pull yourself up by your bootstraps! It's like magic

21 hours ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

Many Thais have had problems trying to get into South Korea being turned back by immigration if their paperwork is not in order. 

Good that some thais learn what it means to be a " farang " .

Archived