Hotel in South Korea blacklisted me and called me a prostitute, says Thai woman

Jonathan Fairfield

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, icymanipulator82 said:

Yes, they are very talented. You probably despise them due to all of the negative stereotypes the western media have painted on Asians over the decades.

They're horrible people. Even the ones that move to states. Retrograde, smarmy, small,, cheating. Unlike the Japanese they have no true honor. They'll lie to your face. Waste your time and money. I broke two contracts due to the utter inscrutability of that clan.

On 6/30/2019 at 8:50 AM, Number 6 said:

They're horrible people. Even the ones that move to states. Retrograde, smarmy, small,, cheating. Unlike the Japanese they have no true honor. They'll lie to your face. Waste your time and money. I broke two contracts due to the utter inscrutability of that clan.

Can't judge a whole race based on a few rotten apples you have come across...

On 6/26/2019 at 10:52 AM, Cereal said:

Yeah, I know. However, I lived and worked in Korea for many years, and this attitude is the norm not the exception from every ounce of my fairly vast experience. I've been refused service in restaurants and bars because I'm white and speak English!

Then there's this beauty I snapped while in Itaewan one day. 

ebola= No Africans.jpg

Very pathetic attitude by them !

And, I suspect Ebola is probably just an excuse to ban Africans from that venue.

Archived