Condo clean-up service?

FolkGuitar

I know there was a thread or two about this in previous years, but I can't find them.

Can someone give me the name and phone number of a Chiang Mai cleaning service that will do a one-time clean-up, rather than a weekly contract. We've had some remodeling done and the whole house needs a good dusting.

Thanks

59 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Google?   okok you're lazy here it is:

Chiang Mai Cleaning Company

Address: 137/14 Moo 2 T Changpuek A, Mueang Chiang Mai District, 50300, Thailand

Thanks, Bob. I called them before I posted this message.

A) They no longer have a branch in Chiang Mai.

B) They do not do individual apartments. They contract to clean entire buildings.

C) That phone number doesn't work. One needs to call the other number.

Almost any you find online will no longer do it, or it is not in your area, on can only come once a month etc. Or absurd prices.
Aside of that, once having found one, try keeping them. Within months they will have reasons to be gone or whatever. 

All in all a nightmare unless you are lucky to find a good one, I am still looking too.

2 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Try the condo nearest you, most have cleaning staff. Find out what they are paid, and offer more. IMHO there will be someone who wants extra dosh.

That is not always as easy as you think, surprisingly. Specially up north, when earned enough LAZY TIME.
Also depends what is expected from cleaning. Just some half done job cleaning floor / toilet quickly is much easier to find.

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

Try the condo nearest you, most have cleaning staff. Find out what they are paid, and offer more. IMHO there will be someone who wants extra dosh.

Yes, there are. But I want a professional job done of it, not just someone swinging the same dirty rag in the general direction of the more obvious surfaces. I'm more than willing to pay top wages to get a professional result. 

1 hour ago, tabarin said:

That is not always as easy as you think, surprisingly. Specially up north, when earned enough LAZY TIME.
Also depends what is expected from cleaning. Just some half done job cleaning floor / toilet quickly is much easier to find.

There is a 1/16" thick layer of cement dust covering everything... plants, books, cabinets, shelves, walls, windows, etc.  Unfortunately, we weren't told that they were going to be using a jack-hammer to bust up some flooring until they started to use it. We scrambled to cover what we could, but it was already too late. I would like to have a crew of 2-3 workers spend two days and get it done right.

30 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

Maybe just buy a vacuum cleaner and do it yourself,

Can you imagine the possibility that if I wanted to do that, I probably wouldn't have posted this question?

The cleaning crews are ridiculously expensive - like 5,000-6,000 Baht for the day (5 people, including building scaffolding to clean the windows). There used to be a busy cleaning company around the corner from me. They were there for more than 10 years. The last time someone asked for a cleaning company I went over on my bike to get their number, but they had vacated and didn't leave a contact unfortunately.

2 hours ago, FolkGuitar said:

Yes, there are. But I want a professional job done of it, not just someone swinging the same dirty rag in the general direction of the more obvious surfaces. I'm more than willing to pay top wages to get a professional result. 

There is a 1/16" thick layer of cement dust covering everything... plants, books, cabinets, shelves, walls, windows, etc.  Unfortunately, we weren't told that they were going to be using a jack-hammer to bust up some flooring until they started to use it. We scrambled to cover what we could, but it was already too late. I would like to have a crew of 2-3 workers spend two days and get it done right.

Can you imagine the possibility that if I wanted to do that, I probably wouldn't have posted this question?

I can imagine if you don't find anybody to do it,you will either have to do it yourself

or live with the dust,

regards worgeordie

Hi , Folk if you need someone to cleaning please in chiang mai.

to tried Cz_sweet 

line id cleanservice (eng)

call 099275558 (thai)

the price is reasonable and could be trusted in work.

IMG_20190615_113025_089.jpg

Archived