Transferring house title deed via fraud/ courtryside Land office:

Again, I’m no expert on Thai property laws, but the question remains what is it that the lady actually inherits? A house built on a Thai national’s land ... a right of use, a right of compensation, a right to proceeds from a sale? I doubt it.

If, for example, the house was built with a superficies, then the right of superficies can be inherited. In this case we don't know how many years would remain on the servitude but definitely less than 25 years as the OP has been trying to solve this for 5 years.

@AlexRich I do understand what you are saying, however I think this might be more about closure than anything else. It sounds like the OP will not have peace of mind until this is resolved.

Hi again guys, thanks for kind input!

None of the houses around have a high "wall" around them. Sorry, being Swedish it is a high metall guilded "fence"  to stop trespassers. You are right - the area is not of a high standard, the very small houses of a low standard (pottery district) but my fathers house was valued by a local  estate agent to a substational value.

I would never bother otherwise. It is the value of a standard house in London.,

where I grew up.

My twin brother - forging signatures - transferral of chanote/title deed at Land office:

I will need to go to the house with a phone GPS thing, but there are no road signs at all close by. I will then check when the ev transferral was done, and how - via a forged will (my brother does this).  

Yes - a court fight in Thailand - but if I know it was transferred at land office via  forged will, or when dad had Alzheimers - this is not valid.

I am so thankful for everyone helping - and trying to find the location.

I mailed the estate agent (kind of local) and I gave her the address and asked if Land office can find it via the address and I found out no.

Is it possible to enlarge the air born foto you gave me from above , as the front garden has like a small pool with dolfin statues in like bronze. The around lying houses are very small and of poor standard. This house is 2 stories, and like 7-8 rooms. It stands out!

Thanks guys -  your help means alot - I do not have the funding to take the next flight over but plan to...

Ann

1 hour ago, Lightangel000 said:

Hi again guys, thanks for kind input!

None of the houses around have a high "wall" around them. Sorry, being Swedish it is a high metall guilded "fence"  to stop trespassers. You are right - the area is not of a high standard, the very small houses of a low standard (pottery district) but my fathers house was valued by a local  estate agent to a substational value.

I would never bother otherwise. It is the value of a standard house in London.,

where I grew up.

My twin brother - forging signatures - transferral of chanote/title deed at Land office:

I will need to go to the house with a phone GPS thing, but there are no road signs at all close by. I will then check when the ev transferral was done, and how - via a forged will (my brother does this).  

Yes - a court fight in Thailand - but if I know it was transferred at land office via  forged will, or when dad had Alzheimers - this is not valid.

I am so thankful for everyone helping - and trying to find the location.

I mailed the estate agent (kind of local) and I gave her the address and asked if Land office can find it via the address and I found out no.

Is it possible to enlarge the air born foto you gave me from above , as the front garden has like a small pool with dolfin statues in like bronze. The around lying houses are very small and of poor standard. This house is 2 stories, and like 7-8 rooms. It stands out!

Thanks guys -  your help means alot - I do not have the funding to take the next flight over but plan to...

Ann

As far as location is concerned, have you tried to find it on Google Earth? Worth a try.

Hi - thanks to your kind advice; I will follow what you said:

I will also ask a neighbour what their land deed/chanote number is and use that neighbourts chanote number/land deed number at the Land office as a location searchpoint at the Landoffice (the GF family live around the house so they will not give their chanote numbers.

Best wishes to all of you!

Archived