Entering by land or air

Hello,

I got my single entry tourist visa from Thai embassy in Savanakket.I want to come back Thailand by airway from Don Muang,as it takes too long travelling by bus to Rayong.

However,I worry about possibility of rejected entry at the airport,as I have three overstay stamps (one of it is 75 days) and one cancelled entry at Thai land border(Aranyaphet). 

19 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Reserve a one way flight on Nok Air's fly ride service from Mukdahan to DMK. The fly via 3 regional airports.

See: https://content.nokair.com/en/Booking/Where-we-fly/Flight-Service/Fly-n-Ride/Mukdahan

Air Asia offers the same service via Nakhon Phanom.

When I enter Thailand by air ,I usually get trouble,IO officer questions me "What I do in Thailand ,why do I stay long time,am I married or single...." although I was never asked such questions when entering Thailand by land borders....

12 minutes ago, Lincoln88 said:

When I enter Thailand by air ,I usually get trouble,IO officer questions me "What I do in Thailand ,why do I stay long time,am I married or single...." although I was never asked such questions when entering Thailand by land borders....

You will already be in Thailand when you get that flight to DMK.

You will cross the bridge to Thailand from Savannakhet and meet up with the bus provided by the airline in Mukdahan to go to the airport you are flying from. 

4 hours ago, BritTim said:

Follow @ubonjoe's advice, or just take the bus. You are asking for trouble flying into DMK with that history.

In fact,I want to know why foreigners get more trouble when entering Thailand by airports rather than land border crossing

2 hours ago, Lincoln88 said:

In fact,I want to know why foreigners get more trouble when entering Thailand by airports rather than land border crossing

It is not a matter of all land crossings being better than all airports. Each Thai entry point is different. It so happens that most land crossings are OK, and several of the larger airports are risky. Another consideration is that a denied entry at a land crossing just means you must return to the country you just came from. With a denied entry at an airport, you are usually returned to your point of last embarkation, but it is slightly unpredictable.

On 6/27/2019 at 8:50 PM, BritTim said:

It is not a matter of all land crossings being better than all airports. Each Thai entry point is different. It so happens that most land crossings are OK, and several of the larger airports are risky. Another consideration is that a denied entry at a land crossing just means you must return to the country you just came from. With a denied entry at an airport, you are usually returned to your point of last embarkation, but it is slightly unpredictable.

If I come back Thailand with a new passport ,IO can still check my history on computer at the airport??

47 minutes ago, Lincoln88 said:

If I come back Thailand with a new passport ,IO can still check my history on computer at the airport??

The system tries to connect your old and new passports, at which point the IO can see your full history. The way the connection is done is partly automated with the official responsible for confirming the connection. Unless your name or passport country changes, the connection normally seems to be made successfully. Thus, the new passport is unlikely to help.