Johnson warns EU against any 'Napoleonic' tariffs in no-deal Brexit

snoop1130

On 6/27/2019 at 3:29 AM, Bluespunk said:

He’s avoiding the Sky debate because he believes it is not favouring his side. 

That just proves my point. 

He's a coward who won’t face debates or answer tricky questions. 

Says a key board warrior,who refuses to divulge his nationality.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, nontabury said:

Says a key board warrior,who refuses to divulge his nationality.

Ah, now then, typical off topic brexiteer  petulance. 

Tell you what, nontabury, explain, in detail, the relevance of my nationality to the topic and I’ll tell you. 

28 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Tell you what, nontabury, explain, in detail, the relevance of my nationality to the topic and I’ll tell you. 

If you're not British he can put you down as Johnny Foreigner who has no right to voice an opinion on a thread reserved for true blue Brits.

He seems to think that everyone who doesn't agree with Brexit must be a Johnny Foreigner. It's how he dismisses their opinions.

21 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Because it’s the British people who have made the Democratic decision to leave this so called union, for the benefit of the British people. You on the otherhand, being non British are welcome to join in this discussion, especially if you are a citizen of the E.u as our decision will adversely effect you. 

What I cannot understand is your reluctance, to state from which country you are from. Are you so ashamed of your country?

13 minutes ago, petemoss said:

If you're not British he can put you down as Johnny Foreigner who has no right to voice an opinion on a thread reserved for true blue Brits.

He seems to think that everyone who doesn't agree with Brexit must be a Johnny Foreigner. It's how he dismisses their opinions.

I certainly do not think that all those opposed to Briexit are none Brits, Allthough you could be excused for thinking so, by the number of non Brits 

on these threads.

4 minutes ago, nontabury said:

Because it’s the British people who have made the Democratic decision to leave this so called union, for the benefit of the British people. You on the otherhand, being non British are welcome to join in this discussion, especially if you are a citizen of the E.u as our decision will adversely effect you. 

What I cannot understand is your reluctance, to state from which country you are from. Are you so ashamed of your country?

That is only your opinion on who can contribute. 

This is an open forum, anyone can contribute regardless of nationality and involvement. 

Nationality of poster has no relevance to this topic of debate. 

1 minute ago, nontabury said:

I certainly do not think that all those opposed to Briexit are none Brits, Allthough you could be excused for thinking so, by the number of non Brits 

on these threads.

I knew that you'd bite.

Can I have another of your smiley faces please?

Having rarely if ever ventured into the Trump threads I have no way of knowing the answer but I suspect there are far less B-B-Brexiters to be found regularly trolling there and none that withhold their nationality while doing so.

3 minutes ago, evadgib said:

Having rarely if ever ventured into the Trump threads I have no way of knowing the answer but I suspect there are far less B-B-Brexiters to be found regularly trolling there and none that withhold their nationality while doing so.

I can think of one who has posted several times on this thread!

28 minutes ago, Laughing Gravy said:

BS (Bluespunk) has already stated he isn't British or that he cares about the UK or EU. So yes he is a Johnny Foreigner who seems to know much better than 17.4 million people. Regardless, it has lots to do with the opinion if you are British or not. If that needs to be explained then that's justification enough.

To be fair, it's understandable that posters from other eu countries are very concerned at losing the uk contribution towards the eu......

1 minute ago, dick dasterdly said:

To be fair, it's understandable that posters from other eu countries are very concerned at losing the uk contribution towards the eu......

Oh, I don't think that we're concerned at all. We seem more able to keep up with current affairs than your average Brexiteer and know that there's no chance of that happening.

1 hour ago, Bluespunk said:

Very simple really.  Posters from other eu countries are obviously very concerned about the loss of uk money....

2 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

Very simple really.  Posters from other eu countries are obviously very concerned about the loss of uk money....

5 minutes ago, petemoss said:

Oh, I don't think that we're concerned at all. We seem more able to keep up with current affairs than your average Brexiteer and know that there's no chance of that happening.

6 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

Has no relevance. 

The points raised are the core of a debate. 

It matters not who makes them. 

Trying to discredit views brexiteers don’t like by raising bogus issues, such as their nationality, is disingenuous at best.  

1 minute ago, dick dasterdly said:

Posters from other eu countries are obviously very concerned about the loss of uk money.

Correct, and this can result in the fact that some will blame the inhabitants of the U.K. in his all for this, Remainers and Leavers. 

It is  common for many people to imply that everything which goes wrong is the fault of the others. 

1 minute ago, Bluespunk said:

Has no relevance. 

The points raised are the core of a debate. 

It matters not who makes them. 

Actually it matter one hell of a lot to those who have spent their lives in the uk, and so have a better idea of the reality.

No mention of any deal in the Withdraw Act they did pass as a law.
Brexiteers understand that much, why don’t Remainers?
No mention of No-deal either. That is what Parliament has to deal with. Brexiteers are not into "understanding". Which is a process. Hard Brexiteers can't handle that. Broken record is their limit. That's why from Boris onwards all are clowns.

Sent from my SM-N935F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

9 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

Actually it matter one hell of a lot to those who have spent their lives in the uk, and so have a better idea of the reality.

I spent my life in the uk and have many friends and family there. 

I have the right to british nationality and have chosen not to take it. 

I could exercise the right to vote in brexit referendum/s but have chosen not too. 

I hold an eu passport, as I have said on other threads-typical poor research by brexiteers, I could obtain a british one but choose not too. 

Therefore I am neither british or a remainer, but someone with a view that I am entitled to express on an open forum, that is a fact brexiteers seem to find very hard to understand. 

If you want a closed shop forum with invitees only, then set one up.

It would be typical brexiteer mindset behaviour to do so. 

1 hour ago, petemoss said:

That's clearly true. Perhaps you should listen to him more.

Also, the figure of 17.4 million is 3 yeaqrs out of date. Many people have realised what a crock of shiite Brexit is and would vote remain if another referendum was to be carried out today. You're in a minority now.

Is it your turn to borrow Spideys chrystal ball. Most people still want out.

5 minutes ago, SheungWan said:

Didn't quite pan out in the recent Euro elections but hey-ho, keep banging that drum with head in sand.

Sent from my SM-N935F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I thought the Brexit Party did very well, oh I see now, you are adding every other party together to give a false impression that remain won. Well maybe we should have tried those tricks at the Peterborough by election.

_107143345_vote_share_update-nc.png

Archived