Jump to content
BANGKOK 16 July 2019 13:08
Mutt Daeng

Extend permit to stay by 1 year based on Marriage - New Forms

Recommended Posts

I was given this form as part of the requirements for my next extension of stay based on marriage.

Anyone encountered this form before? Any assistance greatly appreciated.

There is also a similar one for my wife to complete.

Me form 1.pdf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is appears to be a new version of the statement done when you apply for the extension based upon marriage.

My wife has completed one everytime we applied for my extensions. Then both of us sign it.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

That is appears to be a new version of the statement done when you apply for the extension based upon marriage.

My wife has completed one everytime we applied for my extensions. Then both of us sign it.

Joe thanks for the speedy reply.

I'm currently on an extension based on retirement. I've had 3 extensions based on marriage before but the last one was 2014-2015 and never had to complete this form. I was concerned because the form is in Thai language only. Happy now Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its all Greek to me

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Mutt Daeng said:

I'm currently on an extension based on retirement. I've had 3 extensions based on marriage before but the last one was 2014-2015 and never had to complete this form.

I think they may of given it to your wife to complete and you signed it. That is what they have done for all of mine. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I think they may of given it to your wife to complete and you signed it. That is what they have done for all of mine. 

I was given 2 similar forms, one was to be completed by me and the other by my wife. I've never completed this form.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, from the home of CC said:

I've done about 9 ext based on marriage and never seen those (hua hin) where are you at?  

Buriram

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, from the home of CC said:

I've done about 9 ext based on marriage and never seen those (hua hin) where are you at?  

As I wrote before it appears to be new version of the form that has been used before.

The title says it is a statement.

It could be something that Buriram has come up with to use there. They have already entered Buriram and other info on the form before handing it out.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have also had to sign the same form as UbonJ with my wife when doing my marriage extn in Roi Et.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/26/2019 at 8:33 PM, Mutt Daeng said:

I was given 2 similar forms, one was to be completed by me and the other by my wife. I've never completed this form.

How can anybody complete this form if they can't read Thai.Why can't they have both English and Thai is it that hard for Immigration to give us a little help sometimes,? rhetorical question.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

How can anybody complete this form if they can't read Thai.Why can't they have both English and Thai is it that hard for Immigration to give us a little help sometimes,? rhetorical question.

If this is the form that ones Thai wife fills in then she could explain it, or one could learn to read Thai.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, brianthainess said:

How can anybody complete this form if they can't read Thai.Why can't they have both English and Thai is it that hard for Immigration to give us a little help sometimes,? rhetorical question.

They give the form to my wife to complete.

It is in Thai since the applicant only has to sign it after immigration has reviewed it and confirmed it with your wife.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So what does it actually say and what is it about ...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, userabcd said:

If this is the form that ones Thai wife fills in then she could explain it, or one could learn to read Thai.

Why don't YOU learn thai and you could tell us all what it says ! Not all Thai wifes are proficient in English.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...