Extend permit to stay by 1 year based on Marriage - New Forms

That is appears to be a new version of the statement done when you apply for the extension based upon marriage.

My wife has completed one everytime we applied for my extensions. Then both of us sign it.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

That is appears to be a new version of the statement done when you apply for the extension based upon marriage.

My wife has completed one everytime we applied for my extensions. Then both of us sign it.

Joe thanks for the speedy reply.

I'm currently on an extension based on retirement. I've had 3 extensions based on marriage before but the last one was 2014-2015 and never had to complete this form. I was concerned because the form is in Thai language only. Happy now Thanks

25 minutes ago, Mutt Daeng said:

I'm currently on an extension based on retirement. I've had 3 extensions based on marriage before but the last one was 2014-2015 and never had to complete this form.

I think they may of given it to your wife to complete and you signed it. That is what they have done for all of mine. 

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I think they may of given it to your wife to complete and you signed it. That is what they have done for all of mine. 

I was given 2 similar forms, one was to be completed by me and the other by my wife. I've never completed this form.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, from the home of CC said:

I've done about 9 ext based on marriage and never seen those (hua hin) where are you at?  

As I wrote before it appears to be new version of the form that has been used before.

The title says it is a statement.

It could be something that Buriram has come up with to use there. They have already entered Buriram and other info on the form before handing it out.

• Like 2

On 6/26/2019 at 8:33 PM, Mutt Daeng said:

I was given 2 similar forms, one was to be completed by me and the other by my wife. I've never completed this form.

How can anybody complete this form if they can't read Thai.Why can't they have both English and Thai is it that hard for Immigration to give us a little help sometimes,? rhetorical question.

26 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

How can anybody complete this form if they can't read Thai.Why can't they have both English and Thai is it that hard for Immigration to give us a little help sometimes,? rhetorical question.

If this is the form that ones Thai wife fills in then she could explain it, or one could learn to read Thai.

6 hours ago, brianthainess said:

They give the form to my wife to complete.

It is in Thai since the applicant only has to sign it after immigration has reviewed it and confirmed it with your wife.

6 hours ago, userabcd said:

If this is the form that ones Thai wife fills in then she could explain it, or one could learn to read Thai.

Why don't YOU learn thai and you could tell us all what it says ! Not all Thai wifes are proficient in English.

6 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

It is in Thai since the applicant only has to sign it after immigration has reviewed it and confirmed it with your wife.

So you are signing a document without a clue what it says Joe,can you please send me a signed blank cheque.

2 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

So you are signing a document without a clue what it says Joe,can you please send me a signed blank cheque.

As you probably know in Thailand we are asked (nay, required), to do this often. I don't like it but life has to go on.

Edited by jacko45k

2 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

I know what the form is for and the basics of what is written on it. Certainly enough to sign it.

6 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

So WHY cant they give one in english was my Question. because i would like to know what it says and not some Thais version of what they tink it says ! 

7 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

So WHY cant they give one in english was my Question. because i would like to know what it says and not some Thais version of what they tink it says ! 

Because this is Thailand.....lol