BANGKOK 18 August 2019 22:08
MJCM

What options are available to Watch Tour De France ?

Guys,

I would like to watch the Tour de France 2019 cycling race.

What options are available to watch this over the internet.

Thx for any pointers.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Thx @cornishcarlos

Does it have somewhat of a buffer system as my internet in late afternoon and early evening (that is when the race start) gets a little flaky (read slooooooowwwwww)

I miss thaiexpattv, leave it buffer for around 20-30 mins and then could watch it most of the time carefree.

2 minutes ago, MJCM said:

Thx @cornishcarlos

Does it have somewhat of a buffer system as my internet in late afternoon and early evening (that is when the race start) gets a little flaky (read slooooooowwwwww)

I miss thaiexpattv, leave it buffer for around 20-30 mins and then could watch it most of the time carefree.

Try it out.. Works ok for me but we are on fibre optic connection

• Like 1

18 hours ago, cornishcarlos said:

Try it out.. Works ok for me but we are on fibre optic connection

We are also on Fibre, The TOT Village connected Fibre, but speeds are not that good.

Now I need to go and buy an Android Box to test this

1 hour ago, MJCM said:

We are also on Fibre, The TOT Village connected Fibre, but speeds are not that good.

Now I need to go and buy an Android Box to test this

I just watch it on my phone or you could "cast" to big screen !!

• Like 1

Thx for the tip, but using an iPhone ;)

But as Tour doesn't start yet I am looking at Lazada already for an Android Box.

In the meantime I have seen that Pulse-TV and HDPrime have Eurosport (most interested to watch the Tour via them) are they any good ???

Get a cable channel here with Eurosport. Mine costs me 350 Baht a month. I got 99 channels. I watch about 3 of them.

Buy the Eurosport Player and a VPN. 1 year cost is £40 and around £50 respectively. For this you will get every bicycle race imaginable for 1 year.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Briggsy said:

Get a cable channel here with Eurosport. Mine costs me 350 Baht a month. I got 99 channels. I watch about 3 of them.

That option isn't available where I live, No Cable Channels available, only Truevisions via Sat but they don't have it, or IPTV

21 minutes ago, Briggsy said:

Buy the Eurosport Player and a VPN. 1 year cost is £40 and around £50 respectively. For this you will get every bicycle race imaginable for 1 year.

Thx for the tip, but just interested in the Tour nothing much else

Not only tablets, but electric motors as well. That flask they exchange needs to be recharged, not filled...

Posted (edited)

Guys,

is this is what Thaivisa has come to, asking a legit question and then people are coming out to make fun of it !

Wow ! Thx guys 

@cornishcarlos thanks for the pointers

Edited by MJCM

I'll be watching it on ITV Hub (ITV4). Need a VPN set to a UK node. Also has catch up if you don't watch it live.

• Like 1

Just now, petemoss said:

I'll be watching it on ITV Hub (ITV4). Need a VPN set to a UK node. Also has catch up if you don't watch it live.

Thx, but I have been there tried that, used Windscribe as VPN and watched UKTV and it was buffering and buffering.

Not a fault of Windscribe but my Internet connection !! :sad:

I am fed up watching highlights, maybe I have to move to Pattaya for the month as Sophon has Eurosport :biggrin: