Big Joke REMOVED from police rules committee just hours after appointment

snoop1130

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Transparency is murky for sure. Thinking laws without wiggle wasnt

The big picture. Many things come to light but most the time no explanations. 

The “Don't think to much” are what we hinkers are forgetting ...

18 hours ago, Artisi said:

Someone certainly doesn't like him...... 

Good boys out - bad boys in - Sad, but seems to be true ...

5 hours ago, bluesofa said:

Who would members suggest to should be portrayed by:

Sid James

Kenneth Williams

Hattie Jaques

I'm undecided about Hattie Jacques or Peter Butterworth for the DPM. But romantic lead Jim Dale would make an excellent Big Joke. As for Uncle Tu, Frankie Howerd has the perpetual expression of mild alarm pitch perfect. 

39 minutes ago, off road pat said:

Make that "Prawit doesen't like him !!!

Yes, and/or is afraid of him. As we know, Taksin was as well popular within the police dep prior to be elected as Prime Minister … 

11 minutes ago, lamyai3 said:

I'm undecided about Hattie Jacques or Peter Butterworth for the DPM. But romantic lead Jim Dale would make an excellent Big Joke. As for Uncle Tu, Frankie Howerd has the perpetual expression of mild alarm pitch perfect. 

Thinking about it,  the role of DPM should go to Hattie Jaques, if only going on physique. I suppose an added bonus would be when checking heartbeat when Hattie played the Matron, a watch would be a good prop.

19 hours ago, manarak said:

interesting.

how can a police colonel be of lower rank than someone who has been stripped of rank and functions ?

Nobody gets stripped of rank, Thaksin exempt and that took 10 years 

1 hour ago, Derek B said:

I dont think the Thai media in it's many forms are helping to further his career - he was given a low profile position for a reason. 

Legitimate reason? 

Perhaps he has 'mysteriously disappeared' and all of this is a smoke screen to make it seem he is still around.  Has he been seen entering/leaving the building he supposedly works at?

21 hours ago, Thomas J said:

Either he did something that has not been reported or the power structure here in Thailand does not want him as a popular competitor to their position(s)

I think the second one, or he is trying to stamp out too much brown envelope corruption which the higher ups do not like or those in power like some criminals caught, but not too many. Main thing, those in power must want to keep the status quo and he was changing too much, too quickly

Probably a case of the upper echelon looking for a home for BJ but where ever they place him the top position doesn't want him or the increased attention he will bring. It is easier to do what ever the leadership wants if the media is not swarming around.

6 hours ago, lamyai3 said:

Kenneth Williams as DPM Wissanau?

On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 8:37 PM, Eligius said:

Yes. It is 'Carry On Land' - but with dire and deadly consequences (ultimately) ...

''Carry On Thailand'' not seen that one....

Archived