Big Joke REMOVED from police rules committee just hours after appointment

snoop1130

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice to see the clear thought out plans of this govt going so smoothly..........????

(translation: they do not know <deleted> they want to do)

Simple solution for Prawit would be to always ask the men behind the curtain who really control Thailand

before saying anything or making any decisions

9 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Big Joke REMOVED from police rules committee just hours after appointment

Wonder what happens to the giant plastic poster he no doubt had made, for the self congratulatory press conference announcing his return, now?

14 minutes ago, car720 said:

He has stepped on someone really big's toes.

It's always a challenge when running out of superlatives. But "really big" has a ring to it, and might work as a prefix for one of his successors. 

7 hours ago, nodomino said:

The UK, Canada, and the USA have become looney tune versions of nations as well. I don’t think Thailand is uniquely dysfunctional.

How the hell does Canada get lumped in with those other two?.

10 hours ago, Eligius said:

Oh, this just gets more and more ridiculous. It really is beyond a joke now (forgive the pun!).

The way the Thai people are dismissively treated with utter and total contempt - laughed at, mocked, ridiculed, treated as congenital and insignificant fools and morons by their 'betters' - is just beyond all known societal experience by every single one of us here, I hazard to guess.

And yet  - still the Thais go on taking it all ...

A "government" not elected nor answerable to the people, can conduct business such as this. The all important image of this land is damaged by the antics, announcements, declarations, warnings, backtracks and denials that are so frequently forthcoming.

10 hours ago, geoffbezoz said:

Here one minute , gone the next.  His transfers are are done quicker then money to the Juntas offshore accounts.

Nothing on Earth is faster than money transfers to Juntas offshore accounts.........

à¸à¸¥à¸à¸²à¸£à¸à¹à¸à¸«à¸²à¸£à¸¹à¸à¸ à¸²à¸à¸ªà¸³à¸«à¸£à¸±à¸ speedy money transfer cartoon images

I think it is because he is not a yes sir, no sir man. The top guys are a bit scared of him, me thinks. A big pity he did a lot of sorting out would have been good for the country in general.

to stop all the speculation why in hell do they not come,out with the reasons he was sent packing and lose his job.

Because you know the press, they are the same all over the world, they want to be first with news even if it is presumptuous. Guess Work.

10 hours ago, mfd101 said:

Given the levels of incompetence regularly displayed at all levels of Thailand's authoritarian régime, it's surprising that the régime manages to survive from one week to the next. A well-organized feather duster should suffice.

Big Joke was a rooster, next moment he became a feather duster!

Not so much a story about BJ. The story is the failing of a government to make a reasonable decision. So in one day out the next day, is this how a junta governs? No wonder Immigration Offices change their minds every day they follow the governments example. A poor soap opera or a poor mans circus take your pick.

Big joke needs to leave the big joke that is big government, and find something else to do.   Many people have quit jobs for far less shoddy treatment.  He should leave government and do something far more dignified.  The junta circus is no place for anyone with dignity or a sense of decency.  In short, find a real job, or open a real business.

11 hours ago, Eligius said:

Oh, this just gets more and more ridiculous. It really is beyond a joke now (forgive the pun!).

The way the Thai people are dismissively treated with utter and total contempt - laughed at, mocked, ridiculed, treated as congenital and insignificant fools and morons by their 'betters' - is just beyond all known societal experience by every single one of us here, I hazard to guess.

And yet  - still the Thais go on taking it all ...

HAHAHA this really made me laugh because you can basically replace thai with western expat and it is exactly the same...you question why the thais go on taking it all but western expats go on taking it all too ????????????

38 minutes ago, shaurene said:

I think it is because he is not a yes sir, no sir man. The top guys are a bit scared of him, me thinks. A big pity he did a lot of sorting out would have been good for the country in general.

to stop all the speculation why in hell do they not come,out with the reasons he was sent packing and lose his job.

Because you know the press, they are the same all over the world, they want to be first with news even if it is presumptuous. Guess Work.

Yes, I particularly enjoyed his work on Ko Tao. Woman claims she was raped but police station wouldn't file her complaint as it was in the wrong jurisdiction. Big Joke finds out about this in the press and heads down to Ko Tao. He goes off the reports of tabloid newspapers and then declares there's no evidence of rape. He then threatens to blacklist said rape victim if she's lying.

Oh, he may have investigated the rape in an area that wasn't where the alleged rape victim said it happened, but hey, who cares, right? He's that good. 

He was a political tool. In our faces everyday claiming the credit for the work of other people. A total narcissist that got way above his station. The junta used him and then kicked him to the curb like the expendable asset he is.  

Archived