Big Joke REMOVED from police rules committee just hours after appointment

snoop1130

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big Joke is said to have family connections in USA which explains his fast getaway after being sacked.

He's back but what about the 500 million baht he allegedly made during his stint at the top ?

Has it all gone to the States!.

The RTP soap opera in full swing.

They are so incredibly corrupt and the Thais know it all too well.

2 minutes ago, theonetrueaussie said:

HAHAHA this really made me laugh because you can basically replace thai with western expat and it is exactly the same...you question why the thais go on taking it all but western expats go on taking it all too ????????????

Yea, as a Western expat, I really regret voting for Prayut now. 

11 hours ago, Eligius said:

Oh, this just gets more and more ridiculous. It really is beyond a joke now (forgive the pun!).

The way the Thai people are dismissively treated with utter and total contempt - laughed at, mocked, ridiculed, treated as congenital and insignificant fools and morons by their 'betters' - is just beyond all known societal experience by every single one of us here, I hazard to guess.

And yet  - still the Thais go on taking it all ...

..lots of door closing and opening..keeps us amused whilst waiting for our next 90day.

11 hours ago, manarak said:

interesting.

how can a police colonel be of lower rank than someone who has been stripped of rank and functions ?

Nothing to do with allocation of resources to the best advantage.

Everything to do with who your friends are and how much they can contribute to your "health and well-being"

It's absolutely hilarious watching a bunch of soldiers trying to keep a grip on their political ground - sabre-rattling CANNOT beat truth and communication forever.

Big Joke REMOVED from police rules committee just hours after appointment

Just when you thought it couldn't get anymore ridiculous, it does.

Especially when we remember.....

"The Constitutional Court ruled that Ms. Yingluck abused her power when she transferred a civil servant to another post more than three years ago. The court ordered her to step down immediately along with all the members of her cabinet who where in office at the time of the transfer." - NYTimes May 7th 2014

11 hours ago, Eligius said:
11 hours ago, Fex Bluse said:

A cartoonish country 

Impossible to take them seriously 

Yes. It is 'Carry On Land' - but with dire and deadly consequences (ultimately) ...

I can see it now: Carry On Up The Junta.

Who would members suggest to should be portrayed by:

Sid James

Kenneth Williams

Hattie Jaques

Phil Silvers (starred in just one film: Carry On Follow That Camel - 1967)

17 minutes ago, theonetrueaussie said:

HAHAHA this really made me laugh because you can basically replace thai with western expat and it is exactly the same...you question why the thais go on taking it all but western expats go on taking it all too ????????????

It is not OUR country and there are not nearly 70 million of us here!!

2 minutes ago, visarunner said:

absolutely, but someone will pay for the whole mess. Can not remember a story like that. And Thaivisa is full of unbelievable stories.

this is why we ALL use T V......a valuable source of information....that is if all info is correct !!

It's only foreigners that seem to care, without knowing the truth,  about this guy.

Another reason to learn Thai and watch the local news and talk to people on the streets.

And so many people  believed he was behind new visa rules and actually had some power, when he was behind Mr. Timex the whole time.

12 hours ago, manarak said:

aye, that's why they spend hours every day gossiping

I'm glad someone else shares my belief that Thais are not the industrious, put-upon grafters they are made out to be. 

Observe the Issaan farmer who sweats it out in the rice fields twelve hours a day for two weeks in the year.  Look at the hordes of Thaiwatsadu employees either tracking potential customers or hiding from them in the basement.

There will be a proportion who are hard-working, trundling handcarts about but the vast majority in Government offices/police stations/department stores do not work for a living.

12 hours ago, Eligius said:

Oh, this just gets more and more ridiculous. It really is beyond a joke now (forgive the pun!).

The way the Thai people are dismissively treated with utter and total contempt - laughed at, mocked, ridiculed, treated as congenital and insignificant fools and morons by their 'betters' - is just beyond all known societal experience by every single one of us here, I hazard to guess.

And yet  - still the Thais go on taking it all ...

It's not a complete parallel with what you have said (and this is not a criticism of nor attack on your observations and experiences in LOS) ... in response to your saying; "... is just beyond all known societal experience by every single one of us here." Ummm maybe a look at Australian politics and the way out politicians are in their roles (for the most part) to line their own nests, and treat the Australian public with a thinly veiled, and shameless, contempt. Not to mention ignoring and failing for decades to plan and guide the country 

into its future.

12 hours ago, CGW said:

I don't believe we can answer that question ???? 

We can't say it, but we can think it. Booze, fags, and perfumes spring to mind, but that would be a mis-perception.

Simple answer - he was an existential threat to the mia noi fund.

Nothing more vindictive than a monkey-brained Somchai who's deprived of his mia-noi fund.

The mia-noi fund has multiple streams of income:

1) Jetski Mafia

2) Taxi mafia

3) Gogo bar and/or entertainment mafia

4) Kickbacks from shady infrastructure and procurement contracts

5) Any and all other mafia

6) Luxury wristwatches

He was a threat to these streams of income and stepped on a few wrong Somchai toes.

Archived