Activity/ Lesson Ideas Please............

This summer school I will be teaching PE to KG1, 2 & 3.

Most of the KG 2&3 I have taught before, but the KG 1 at my school will be starting for the first time and they usually cry for the first few weeks. The students are aged between 2.3 - 3.9 years of age.

I can take the kids outside or stay in the room, maybe it will be better to stay in the room because of the heat outside, but I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions as to what games I can play with them that they would like................

The games or activity's dont need to be to physical, but the kids do need to get a bit of exercise.

Any ideas, fun PE related games for children! Like musical chairs!

they offered me 40k also, but im not a good babysitter hehehe, things can get a bit more interesting with older kids, i love teens to adults actually, good conversations, and making new friends is always good:)

• 2 weeks later...

Get them to follow the line around a basket ball court shouting the action their doing. ie, walking, jogging, running, skipping and the Thai favorite marching. There are many more, show them the example and take it from there.

Dodge ball. Use a minature basket ball (Big C) slightly deflated, teacher starts to throw the ball, when a student gets hit they have to answer a simple question in English, (for the ages your teaching start with the basics, What's your name?, How old are you?, What class are you in? There's loads.) If the student answers correctly yhey get to throw the ball, if not they have to sit the rest of the game on the side-lines.

get flash cards of the alphabet and throw them around the room and shout get the z zebra etc.

This works on the German tots. I was dropped into kindergarten with absolutely no ideas and the flash cards work. They love to sing too, I taught my kids some Eminem. And toss 'em outside every 20 minutes or so to burn off their energy.