CBD Oil

taipan1949

I lived for 30+ years in Thailand but thought I would give the Philippines a try because my wife is Filippina but after 2 1/2 years I have had enough and will return to live near my kids and grand kids. A few months ago I was diagnosed with throat cancer and will go to Canada to get treatments in September. I have read enough on CBD Oil to believe it just might help me. I am wondering what other Thai expats think about what would happen if I was caught bringing it into Thailand even if I had the Pathology reports to show the cancer??

Aside from permit to have it in LOS you need a separate permit to bring it onto the country with you. Google Thai FDA nar otics permit for travelers for the form and procedure.

Bringing in is advisable if you can get the permit as the products available here are not quality controlled. Potency not uniform plus pesticide content.

Sent from my SM-J701F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

10 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

Aside from permit to have it in LOS you need a separate permit to bring it onto the country with you. Google Thai FDA nar otics permit for travelers for the form and procedure.

Bringing in is advisable if you can get the permit as the products available here are not quality controlled. Potency not uniform plus pesticide content.

Sent from my SM-J701F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

What's your opinion on the efficacy of CBD,

I've read that it's suppose to be effective for inflammation and may have a mild analgesic effect, then again it could just be placebo effect.   

Archived