Controversial Bangkok soapy massage ordered shut down again - before it's even opened

rooster59

Controversial Bangkok soapy massage ordered shut down again - before it's even opened

nat.JPG

Image: Daily News

A deputy national police chief has ordered the Huay Kwang police to shut down a soapy massage parlor called Little Duck that has sprung up on the site of a controversial establishment closed nearly three years ago.

Back in 2016 the Nataree massage parlor was bolted shut after charges of human trafficking and employing underage sex workers were leveled against its owner and manager.

Now "Little Duck Entertainment" is about to open on the same site.

Top brass cop Pol Gen Srivara Ransibrahmanakul was not having that. He said at Royal Thai Police HQ yesterday that he had ordered the current head of the Huay Kwang police Pol Col Phurit Jintaranon and the Din Daeng district to go after Little Duck.

It was described as a 5-Star entertainment complex in the Daily News story.

Little Duck's owners will be charged with offences ranging from wrong use, illegal extension of a property and using residential property for business purposes. General Srivara also wants to know who gave the owners permission. 

He said that a five year ban was in place at the site after human trafficking charges were made and it can't just re-open under a new name.

Thaivisa notes that in 2016 the Rachada court issued warrants for human trafficking and providing underage sex to Prasert Sukkhee or Kolak and Sommai Phatsing or Kong the owner and manager of Nataree.. 

They fled and it is not known if they ever faced the music.

The Huay Kwang police chief at the time and several subordinates were also transferred over the matter.

Other massage parlors in the area were also subject of raids at the time. The Rachada area is well known for offering this kind of entertainment, Thaivisa further notes.

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-06-27

13 minutes ago, PatOngo said:

Any chance they'll be granted an amnesty tomorrow??? They should have called it a hotel!

Won't you have to stay for a month in order for it to be a hotel?

Ahh right, they could call it the New Extreme Slimming Hotel, as by the time you leave after a month of rumpy-pumpy, you'll be a shadow of your former self.

1 hour ago, rooster59 said:

Bangkok soapy massage ordered shut down again - before it's even opened

You can´t shut down something before it´s opened. That´s an impossible equation. More false news.

The "new" government is "killing a few chickens to scare the monkeys".

They're coming down hard to serve notice to all concerned that they are still the all-powerful Junta and they still have all the high end weaponry. So don't step out of line,

And, of course, they're reminding everyone that monthly donations are being increased. Envelopes won't do anymore folks....future tributes will require the extra large pastry boxes.

It reminds me of a joke.....

A young man is coming of age, and his father wants to give him something. Unfortunately they are a dirt poor family,  The father says: Son, I don't have anything to give you on this occasion except for this duck. You can do whatever you choose with it, you can keep it, eat it, or sell it.

The young man sets out walking to town with his duck. On the outskirts of town, he passes a brothel. One of the ladies there agrees to offer her services in exchange for the duck.

When it is over, the lady says: That was fantastic! So young and full of power and enthusiasm. If we can do it again, I will give back your duck. So they do it again.

After this, the young man is walking back to home with his duck. An 18 wheeler goes by, and the duck is blown out of his hands and under the wheels of the truck. The truck stops, and the driver is profusely apologetic. He gives the young man $100 in compensation for the duck.

When the boy reaches home, the father wants to know what happened. The young man replies:

I got a **** for a duck, a duck for a **** and a hundred bucks for a ****ed up duck!

(If you haven't figured it out, insert the F word!)

4 hours ago, Andrew65 said:

Went in there a few years ago, hit my head on the way in!!☹️

There's a sign by the door saying "Little Duck".????????

There's a sign over a low doorway in a pub near my hometown in the UK that says:-

"DUCK OR GROUSE"!

(From Google - for those of you who have not heard the expression:- 

complain pettily; grumble.
"she heard him grousing about his assistant"
synonyms: grumble, complain, moan, groan, protest, whine, bleat, carp, cavil, lodge a complaint, make a complaint, make a fuss; "

Could sell thousands of them in Esan!

Thailand doesn't care in the least save that they have been shamed by the US and essentially labeled as safe haven, aiding and abetting trafficking. They've been desperate to get off the list, just can't. Many may recall the lip service to fishing vessels and illegals.

It pretty much says it all that the connected people who run this joint thought they'd absolutely have a go at this gambit. Not only closed down but apparently fled from justice. For the wealthy, there is no law.

Maim someone in an auto.

Receive some multimillion baht watches from a dead friend.

Kill an endangered specie.

Traffic in underage migrants and enlist them in illegal activities.

Truly endless isn't it?

Just another day in Juntaland.

7 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Little Duck's owners will be charged with offences ranging from wrong use, illegal extension of a property and using residential property for business purposes. 

They must've been qauckers .. 

7 hours ago, rooster59 said:

General Srivara also wants to know who gave the owners permission

Donald Duck .. or take you're pick from any other cartoon characters .. 

Herein lies the problem. 

Bent cops here are never prosecuted, they're not even fired!

They get 'transferred'.

The ones that transgress Art 112 usually have 'accidents'. One sergeant in CM beat his wife to death with a bat. He didn't get justice until he eventually drunkenly shot a backpacker to death, and it went international. A disgrace.

I often wonder about the perfectly fit looking cops sat in every bank branch in Thailand reading a newspaper, I used to think they were injured in the line of duty, and this was their convalescent duty.

Now I suspect these are the rotten apples, but I could be wrong. Does anybody have a wife who is related to one of these guys, what's the deal?

Archived