Pattaya: Sweet selling thief in citizen's arrest as German pensioner gives chase!

rooster59

2 hours ago, mikebell said:

His mum is very needy or greedy - he'd just got out of nick presumably for looking after her in the past.

Have you guys never noticed how Thais never say they do anything for themselves???  It is just BS ...they always steal, work, borrow, for someone else,  in the family ....not them.  That is code or face saving ...same like the word borrow means give usually.

23 hours ago, amykat said:

Have you guys never noticed how Thais never say they do anything for themselves???  It is just BS ...they always steal, work, borrow, for someone else,  in the family ....not them.  That is code or face saving ...same like the word borrow means give usually.

I learned quickly to my cost that I was a soft touch thanks to the Thai meaning of the verb 'borrow.'  In English it means an honourable & temporary debt to be paid back ASAP.  Here it means sniggering away to the nearest bar with the student's school fees which I had foolishly thought important.

On 6/27/2019 at 7:39 PM, RJRS1301 said:

...  Defying gravity around the midriff ?? Full head of hair?? Biceps?? Abs?? ...

I have heard of these things, but I am not familiar with them.  If a full head of hair counted from the neck up? 

image.png.b0ac650fbd374fbf2d7ebda67cd423c6.png

Archived