Kaan Show on Trep Prasit

watcharacters

23 minutes ago, newnative said:

When my 4 sisters visited from America we took them to the show and we all enjoyed it. Very entertaining and a professional production. 

Thank you for that newnative.

Any suggestions regarding seating in the theatre?

I drive past it most days and it seems quiet, often looking like the next show's been cancelled as all the roads are coned off and there's not even any staff motorbikes in the car park.

OTOH, the more down-market looking Imagine 79 theatre, apparently owned by the same group, on the same piece of land but by Thepprasit Soi 8, seems much busier. This place seems aimed exclusively at the Chinese market though, so I guess the whole show will be in Mandarin or Cantonese.

2 hours ago, Henryford said:

What are the prices now, when it first opened they seemed very hight 2,3,4000 !!

I found this on an agency site.   You're correct they're on the high side.    The show lasts 70 - 90 minutes depending on which site you read.

The ticket office told us until the end of July the early  show tickets  could be bought for 900. ฿ if  bought  in person  but if  bought  through an agency there's no option to choose which seat you want @ the 900. ฿ price

Ticket prices

The theatre is divided into four seating zones. Ticket prices at the D’LUCK theatre are:

Adult
Child
Sky zone
฿ 2,500
฿ 1,500
Ocean zone
฿ 3,000
฿ 1,800
Cloud zone
฿ 3,000
฿ 1,800
Star zone
฿ 4,000
฿ 2,400

23 hours ago, Guderian said:

I drive past it most days and it seems quiet, often looking like the next show's been cancelled as all the roads are coned off and there's not even any staff motorbikes in the car park.

OTOH, the more down-market looking Imagine 79 theatre, apparently owned by the same group, on the same piece of land but by Thepprasit Soi 8, seems much busier. This place seems aimed exclusively at the Chinese market though, so I guess the whole show will be in Mandarin or Cantonese.

Was in Pattaya during the week and passed by there in the evening (8 PM?).

And it was everything but quiet.

Countless huge coaches (50 or so) on the area plus minibuses etc.

Turning towards this "imagine79" hall, a group of Chinese came walking out.

All signs, food menu etc. in Chinese only.

At the door you can read one of the few English terms: "Ticket 1,500 Baht".

Another day I stopped to take some pictures during daytime.

Area completely deserted (one scooter. one guard outside).

20190624_125103.jpg

20190624_125427.jpg

20190624_125722.jpg

20190624_125626.jpg

Archived