BANGKOK 21 July 2019 02:44
Gecko123

Would an international boycott of American goods and services help defeat Donald Trump in 2020?

Would an international boycott of American goods and services help defeat Donald Trump in 2020?  

97 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

First who buys American goods  outside of America ? I mean by that goods manufactured in the US not manufactured elsewhere for US companies.  Also, as for services does that mean the likes of Facebook ad Google ?

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, geoffbezoz said:

First who buys American goods  outside of America ? I mean by that goods manufactured in the US not manufactured elsewhere for US companies.  Also, as for services does that mean the likes of Facebook ad Google ?

It means avoiding American made goods and services, and where that is not possible minimizing or delaying the purchase of American made goods and services as much as possible.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 5

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I think it would backfire.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

If it was organized on a strictly grass roots level I don't think it would.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 4

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Puchaiyank said:

Desperate are we?  You may want to lock yourself in your safe room until after the 2020 election...👍

No...not desperate in the least. Frankly, it's the people upset that this question was posed who are the ones who sound panicked.

But let's just stick to the question that was asked. Would such a boycott be effective?

Edited by Gecko123
  • Haha 2