Another quality Pattaya tourist: Butt naked in the middle of the street

Jonathan Fairfield

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perhaps Thailand should discontinue Visa Exempt and Visa on Arrival, two Visa types that would be more accurately titled "Sanity Exempt" and "Nut-Case on arrival."  

These "quality tourists" are making it more difficult for older, long-term retired expats to live here. Unfortunately for us, Thai immigration paints us with the same brush, so we suffer too. My suggestion to Thai immigration (if they read this forum) is to scrutinize tourists more closely. Perhaps those visiting should have a local police record included with the Tourist Visa application in their home country; nothing too restrictive, just enough to keep out the batshit crazies.  

It's a mistake to continue increasing the Visa requirements for retirees who, for the most part, just want to lead quiet lives and be left alone. It's not going to keep the "good guys in, bad guys out." Good guys will instead leave for Vietnam, Cambodia, or the Philippines and take their money with them, and all Thailand will have left are the bad guys.

If you have a Thai wife or girlfriend I please show the picture or video to them.

I bet they say "prate". 

Rooster

PS: These are the unusually tall and white demons often depicted with their nuts hanging out at Thai temples as a warning to Buddhists not to transgress. 

I saw him from the Baht Bus near the Victory Hotel about 11 in the morning. Then again around 2 in the afternoon near Jomtien Beach. Both times wearing lime green shorts (very 90's). He seemed very much "out of it". He was walking into the oncoming traffic - should have been picked up long before this. "Thin" - doesn't come into it - he was emaciated - his rib cage almost bursting through. Definitely off or even on his meds. !

4 hours ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

A combination of the local cops, motorcycle taxi guy and even a man in a turban tried to save the man's modesty as tourists in song thaews passed and an interested crowd gathered. 

I don't think they were trying to protect the man's modesty...his behaviour suggests that was the least of his worries...They were trying to protect the modesty of the "gawking" public?

5 hours ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

Some trousers were rejected

on the grounds on being soooo last year's fashion 

5 hours ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

the tourist was eventually persuaded to wrap a towel around himself before he was taken into the police station and then to a hospital for a check of his mental state.

Could've been worse .. 

IMG_20190628_073222.jpg

Gone have the days when you could walk down Walking Street and see a nude and nobody batted an eyelid...

Remember one such occasion, saw a pair of red skimpy underpants thrown from a bar into the middle of the street and a very nice looker come out to retrieve them.

1 hour ago, ExpatPH said:

Taken to the cleaners by the hostesses, in the Gentleman club, at the hill.

He most likely got his last shag, before his renewal is up (rejected)

Took him for everything, including the shirt off his back?

5 hours ago, colinneil said:

Come on, own up which 1 of you Pattaya residents was it?

Not carrying i.d. where was he going to keep it?

Looks like a skinny viking to me, Balo where were you last night?

Butt cheeks of course!

The cold, heartless and jaded make fun and pass judgement, when each of us is one instant away from a stroke or other incident that could cause radical behavioral changes. 

I hope he gets the help he needs and makes it back home safely. Those cold, heartless and jaded judges, I wish well...well far from me.

Archived