Another quality Pattaya tourist: Butt naked in the middle of the street

Jonathan Fairfield

6 hours ago, bluesofa said:

Perhaps he has ID in the form of tattoos or birthmarks - why no pics of any of those?

The man in the turban: was the turban offered to 'save the man's modesty'?

It might have been hard for Stan to see his mate Ollie be arrested ...

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, natway09 said:

Few cents short of a dollar but yes I think some drugs involved

We can agree on that it was something involved or the lack of it that caused this situation ... :thumbsup:

4 hours ago, mercman24 said:

Crouchy,s misses is hot, and one of the long time football relationships for a change

Ilike Peter Crouch, he's quite funny. (even though im an Evertonian for my sins). He was asked once what he'd be if he wasnt a footballer and he replied, "a virgin".

I saw him the other day near Foodmart on Thepprasit.

He was still wearing blue shorts though.

Looks like someone from a nordic country.

Must have some screws loose, I hope they can identify him and notify his embassy.

i have to admit that this guy is the same height ( a bit taller maybe) and build as me....well, at 51 now i do have a bit of a gut. If you remember my post about getting drugged on Cowboy in january, I did have a minor panic attack when I saw the photo. Looks like me...with a wig on. 

Hello

We have seen him quite a lot of times walking on 3rd road Pattaya dressed like and indian saddhu..and wednesday he was on Pratumnak around 9 AM, obviously not in a normal state, wearing only a thin bermunda and waving to the cars passing by..

For me obviously he unfortunately has mental disorder.. caused by drug abuse ?? Sad, he did not seem to be an agressive guy

Have a nice afternoon

This seems to becoming common place. Until Thai Immigration starts deporting and blacklisting loons like this expect the visas to become more and more difficult. But of course its Pattaya or your common tourist slums where most foreigners seem to believe they should be allowed to do anything they please and screw what the Thais think.

Naked-Farrang-soi-nana-1.jpg

8 hours ago, colinneil said:

Come on, own up which 1 of you Pattaya residents was it?

Not carrying i.d. where was he going to keep it?

Looks like a skinny viking to me, Balo where were you last night?

May have his ID stashed in his prison pocket

I saw this guy the two previous day's going over the hill from Pats to Jomtien.

He was standing off the road but had a smallish pair of swim trunks on.

Can't miss him very tall and very skinny and blond.

He looked dazed/lost and mentally ill or retarded.

Did not call the cops as there are others here who look the same so what to do??

5 hours ago, Jane Dough said:

If you have a Thai wife or girlfriend I please show the picture or video to them.

I bet they say "prate". 

Rooster

PS: These are the unusually tall and white demons often depicted with their nuts hanging out at Thai temples as a warning to Buddhists not to transgress. 

We say prat, they say prate

1 hour ago, domdom said:

Hello

We have seen him quite a lot of times walking on 3rd road Pattaya dressed like and indian saddhu..and wednesday he was on Pratumnak around 9 AM, obviously not in a normal state, wearing only a thin bermunda and waving to the cars passing by..

For me obviously he unfortunately has mental disorder.. caused by drug abuse ?? Sad, he did not seem to be an agressive guy

Have a nice afternoon

It's often opposite - a mental disorder cause drug abuse which again worsen the mental state ..

Sad, but true ...

Archived