Another quality Pattaya tourist: Butt naked in the middle of the street

Jonathan Fairfield

29 minutes ago, Mitkof Island said:

This seems to becoming common place. Until Thai Immigration starts deporting and blacklisting loons like this expect the visas to become more and more difficult. But of course its Pattaya or your common tourist slums where most foreigners seem to believe they should be allowed to do anything they please and screw what the Thais think.

Naked-Farrang-soi-nana-1.jpg

Motorcycle taxi guy is loving it... Grin from ear to ear ????

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Naamblar2014 said:

Motorcycle taxi guy is loving it... Grin from ear to ear ????

Qualifies for a free ride ... :smile:

8 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Oh I think we could have got a bit more detail than just that!

Why... I'm not in the slightest bit interested in who he is, where he came from, or why he was doing what he was doing... is not news worthy!

Just another drunk/drugged up idiot out of his mind, until he got naked I'm sure he blended in well in Pattaya

7 hours ago, colinneil said:
7 hours ago, potless said:

I wonder if the two things are related. "well officer, the last thing I remember, I was sitting in a cafe in Hua Hin"...

You certainly not suggesting NCC1701A would ever do such a thing.... I am shocked.:cheesy::cheesy:

Certainly not. He had an alibi. He was with me. I think the Hua Hin thread he was talking about was deleted entirely as maybe anti gay or something on those lines. 

I saw him twice around Thrappaya Road and was close at one point.  Very tall, very thin, barefoot and only wearing green shorts.  Appeared to be in a daze and staring into space.  Since he was sighted like this for a few days it must be more of a mental issue than drink or drugs as probably would not last that long.  First impression was to give him wide berth and stay away as something wrong with him.  No idea where he was staying but he was clean rather than dirty and homeless looking.  Freaky for sure. 

Years ago California was really a great place to live------------------until every nutcase and his brother started coming in from all over the United States to finally ruin it. Unfortunately, it seems that a lot of people with serious emotional problems very often believe that by relocating somewhere else all their personal problems will disappear. Anyway, that having been said, the Thai authorities would be wise to take that poor misguided individual to his Embassy and demand that they repatriate him to wherever he came from.

11 hours ago, bluesofa said:

That's correct. In the UK some say they wear them to religiously avoid wearing a crash helmet.

Really?

image.png.c4439ff3917f6cba4cbc4bd93393ab05.png

"Pattaya Update News stopped short of giving any other vital statistics. "  :cheesy:

I am 1000% sure that this is the same demented jerk that got in my face while I was walking along the beach in Pattaya a few days ago at 1000 AM. The aggressive move that he made toward me would have normally earned him a ass whipping on the spot but his glassy eyes and emaciated bean pole body save him. It was obvious that he was not playing with a full deck and was no threat. The authorities need to gather this poor lost soul up and institutionalize him until he cam be deported to where ever he came from. I really feel sorry for him. He's a real mess and if he is allowed roam free he will eventually piss-off someone who might react with out charity.    

7 hours ago, Crustyhk said:

Poor bugger. I get the feeling he’s taken or been given something that’s sent him on a trip he didn’t want to go on. 

I know it’s “pie in the sky” thinking but he really needed an ambulance rather than the BIB

The police took him to a hospital to assess his mental condition, fairly normal procedure

for the police to attend such an incident.

6 hours ago, potless said:

Certainly not. He had an alibi. He was with me. I think the Hua Hin thread he was talking about was deleted entirely as maybe anti gay or something on those lines. 

Boo! That thread was deleted???!!!

That was a lot of fun while it lasted.

1 hour ago, Expat Tom said:

I am 1000% sure that this is the same demented jerk that got in my face while I was walking along the beach in Pattaya a few days ago at 1000 AM. The aggressive move that he made toward me would have normally earned him a ass whipping on the spot but his glassy eyes and emaciated bean pole body save him. It was obvious that he was not playing with a full deck and was no threat. The authorities need to gather this poor lost soul up and institutionalize him until he cam be deported to where ever he came from. I really feel sorry for him. He's a real mess and if he is allowed roam free he will eventually piss-off someone who might react with out charity.    

You feel sorry for him, yet call him a demented jerk....

3 hours ago, Call said:

A lot of Norwegians in that area. Looks and acts like one ????

Maybe ?. Scandinavians cannot exist in Thailand on their own. They cannot settle till they find a fellow countryman to drink and talk to. ! IMHO.    

Archived