Another quality Pattaya tourist: Butt naked in the middle of the street

Jonathan Fairfield

9 hours ago, oslooskar said:

Years ago California was really a great place to live------------------until every nutcase and his brother started coming in from all over the United States to finally ruin it. Unfortunately, it seems that a lot of people with serious emotional problems very often believe that by relocating somewhere else all their personal problems will disappear. Anyway, that having been said, the Thai authorities would be wise to take that poor misguided individual to his Embassy and demand that they repatriate him to wherever he came from.

You mean like Greg Bender and his cult on YouTube ? The guy that claims the baht is strong to rid Thailand of all foreigners but himself. The guy that claims you can not live in Thailand unless you spend $4,000 or more a month?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, hotchilli said:

Why... I'm not in the slightest bit interested in who he is, where he came from, or why he was doing what he was doing... is not news worthy!

Just another drunk/drugged up idiot out of his mind, until he got naked I'm sure he blended in well in Pattaya

If he had blended in it would not have been news. You get more idiots wandering around bare assed in Europe now than Pattaya!

6 hours ago, Mitkof Island said:

You mean like Greg Bender and his cult on YouTube ? The guy that claims the baht is strong to rid Thailand of all foreigners but himself. The guy that claims you can not live in Thailand unless you spend $4,000 or more a month?

I've never heard of Greg Bender and know nothing about him except what you've told me. However, I will say, based on what you've told me, that anyone who genuinely believes you cannot live in Thailand for less than four thousand U.S. dollars a month is living in his own private twilight zone.

On 6/28/2019 at 4:40 PM, Mitkof Island said:

Naked-Farrang-soi-nana-1.jpg

The lady gaga lookalike managed to walk all the way down soi 4, cross the junction and half way down soi 3 and then return to soi 4 again before anyone felt mean-spirited enough to intervene. 

On 6/28/2019 at 9:15 PM, oslooskar said:

Years ago California was really a great place to live------------------until every nutcase and his brother started coming in from all over the United States to finally ruin it. Unfortunately, it seems that a lot of people with serious emotional problems very often believe that by relocating somewhere else all their personal problems will disappear. Anyway, that having been said, the Thai authorities would be wise to take that poor misguided individual to his Embassy and demand that they repatriate him to wherever he came from.

Sending mentally ill to other regions in the U.S. is called "Greyhound Therapy." Greyhound is a major interstate bus line. It's much cheaper to buy a one-way ticket to a warm-weather city, where they can live under a bridge, than to pay for housing and psychiatric therapy in a cold climate. The motive is to make them someone else's financial burden. Could Thailand be a new "Greyhound Therapy" destination?

Thinking is disorganized, with rambling, non–goal-directed speech that shifts from one topic to another. Speech can range from mildly disorganized to incoherent and incomprehensible. Bizarre behavior may include childlike silliness, agitation, and inappropriate appearance, hygiene, or conduct.

Schizophrenia  ,  could happen to you  or family member

On 6/28/2019 at 8:40 AM, colinneil said:

Come on, own up which 1 of you Pattaya residents was it?

Not carrying i.d. where was he going to keep it?

Looks like a skinny viking to me, Balo where were you last night?

Cant be a Brit man we dont go out anymore .

On 6/28/2019 at 3:40 AM, colinneil said:

Looks like a skinny viking to me, Balo where were you last night?

Not me, thats for sure. Mine is bigger.

But I'm guessing a young Scandinavian or Russian. 

Archived