XPS Foam Boards or similar

Pink5

Im looking for some XPS Foam Boards or similar. I found the common white EPS Foam Boards only, but i need the stronger extruded foam boards. Something like THIS. I did mailed them and asked where or how i could buy, but no reply. Im very open for other foams as long they are hi density foams.

Pink

• 4 months later...
3 hours ago, finnishmen said:

were in thailand i can orden 5mm to 50mm depron,xps,eps,styrofoam board ? i has try many day search internet but no found any factory or shop. 5mm need modell making 50 mm need insulation and big mode4l making, aircrafts.

Thailand has very limited online services and products. So you should contact the company showing above by phone in Thai to get a reasonable chance of finding somewhere to purchase their products. 

• 3 weeks later...

problem have, i no found any factory or seller who sell xps,or similar foam board ,were call. no have blue or pink sheet insulation foam anywere, min 30mm-50mm minimum size need be about 600 x 1000 mm or full sheet 1000 x 2000 mm.about , i no remeber how big sheet have. but normal europe has hardware ewerywere and tight has 50mm or 100mm . styrofoam have too soft if made aircraft models.

• 4 months later...

looking for 5mm xpS insolation foam, could be pink, blue green or white,

if anyone can point me to the right direction it would be great, I have found

a few in india and china but shipping will have to be a container, i dont need that  much

any help would be appreciated.

thanks

------------

rc gliders

5 hours ago, glideher said:

tried this website but there as no option to buy

Have you tried their "contact us" page, they should be able to point you at a reseller if they cannot supply direct?

On 4/20/2020 at 4:59 PM, Crossy said:

Have you tried their "contact us" page, they should be able to point you at a reseller if they cannot supply direct?

yes i have, no reply,,any other online store or reseller of XPS foam for 5mm ?