Big C online shopping

Golden Triangle

I stuck this here because I am Pattaya based so I need some info on Big C Pattaya Klang online ordering for delivery - Groceries etc.

If It's in the wrong place please feel free to move it, but a bit like immigration I feel sure that delivery experiences for Big C around the Kingdom differ just as widely ????

Now to the meat of my question, no pun intended, ???? If I place an order for delivery to my home and want to include Beer, wine or spirits in the order do I have to place & pay for the order only during the permitted times for the sale of alcohol ? Or can I order anytime and still have it delivered, I will be unable to drive around town for a little while so had the idea of ordering all that I need from Big C, all responses, sensible ones, are most welcome, thank you.  ???? 

Also check out the Power Buy on line site. I recently bought a new microwave and nearly bought it in the shop. I happened to check out their web site though and they were giving 20% discounts. Well worth doing. You pick up and pay for the item in the shop later.

If ordering "beer wine and spirits" online fallang,s must provide copies of their birth certificate translated into Thai and certified by the MFA in Bangkok plus residents certificate and long term visa photocopies.....tourist visa not acceptable......you will also need a medical certificate in Thai saying that you are not an alcoholic and only drink responsibly and not selling the goods on to make a profit.....when you have complied to these rules you are free to order at anytime......hope this helps :thumbsup:

p.s. sorry about the above...feeling giddy this morning....ignore and just go ahead with the ordering all should be fine :thumbsup:

pps if your planning having a party I,m usually the life and soul of one and free to attend anywhere/anytime OK :cheesy:

I live between Sattahip and Bangsare and although my nearest supermarket is Big C, they will not deliver to my house. I have no problems with Tesco Lotus, it states that they will only deliver alcohol between the legal hours, but in practice they will deliver anytime.

20 minutes ago, essox essox said:

why noy buy from 7.....11 during the permitted hours??

If you had bothered to read my post properly you may have noticed this little nugget "I will be unable to drive around town for a little while so had the idea of ordering all that I need from Big C,"

Also the nearest 7/11, Tesco express & Mini big C are all a couple of km from where I live and my knees won't take the punishment.

Thanks for your reply though ???? 

Archived