Jump to content

Do you get a new "TM30" paper if changing address

Recommended Posts



Applied for Elite visa, they made clear that if granted and then done by Bangkok immigration i will have to show a TM30 receipt.

I have the TM30 for my actual condo in Pattaya.

I am on VE extended till 4th of august.


I did some research on the forum, i understood that the form to fill if already registered on arrival via TM30 is named TM28 for address change.

Just would need to know if the receipt i will get is the same as the original TM30 and will then be accepted if i have to show it for the elite visa.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

If you have the receipt for a TM30 report for where you are staying that will be all you need unless you have moved to another condo.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...