Krabi patients experience "side effects" of medical marijuana

rooster59

On 6/29/2019 at 10:34 AM, Matzzon said:

So, you are saying that an addictive drug can not have side effects if it is overdosed?

I believe you are the one standing for the presentation of what you just defined as drivel.

Over dose on Lao weed impossible 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, jonclark said:

I am sure if you you changed the header to '11 negative side effects of getting married". 90% of the married male population would nod  in agreement. 

And I think for balance you should have included 11 positive effects as well. Although the link to to journal of neuroscience which is embedded in the wiki leaf link was very positive in its appraisal of the value of medical Marijuana. 

You clearly state that your point in this discussion is not related to medicin. From my stance it just looks like you like to legalize smoking. Why cover it up inside your discussion when its so obvious?

On 7/1/2019 at 11:56 PM, Don Chance said:

Marijuana has limited medical use, IMO. The who things was to push for decriminalization was turn it into a medicine and force the government to allow it.

Marijuana has lots of side effects like alcohol, but users just don't notice them because they are enjoying being high.

negative-side-effects-of-marijuana.jpg

My Cardiologist just gave me prescription, does not want me drink Alcohol,Eat  Soups or Chinese Food.... That is All, and he would rather I Vape

On 7/2/2019 at 8:01 PM, robblok said:

I guess your an american they are always behind about drugs. I am from the Netherlands with extensive experience of weed. I can tell you your sprouting rubbish.

Sure paranoia can happen if your susceptible to it else it wont happen. Weed has been used in my country and by me for quite some time never had any problems its all a matter of how much and how often. Alcohol for instance is far more damaging but that is not something people like to talk about.

No need to get lung problems if you vape it or do edibles (lot or propaganda in your post are you sure you don't want to link to reefer madness as the definite work on weed).

The problem with eating was a problem for me (and a good thing for cancer patients and so on) It was bad for my diet but for some eating more is good (aids patients / cancer patients).

One negative effect i did notice was lack of mood the next day if i took a lot (far less of course as how i would feel after a session of heavy drinking). 

The guy you replied too sounds like the usual alcoholic basher 

10 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Not just use your comment as a reason to legalize it to grow in your own gardens and be smoked free by everyone.

Nobody use medicin like that, and that was the drugs you tried to talk about, right?

Where did I say that? Please quote. 

Otherwise you are guilty of 'fake news'. 

5 minutes ago, jonclark said:

Where did I say that? Please quote. 

Otherwise you are guilty of 'fake news'. 

It just sounds like that? Please, tell me where your interest lays then. My interest lays in that I do not consider the world to have any need of yet another legalized drug. For me it´s enough like it is.

By the way, my comment can not be seen as fake news, due to that it can not be considered as a piece of news. It might be seen, in your point of view, as an accusation. That is if you want to draw a hard line, that will say.

20 minutes ago, Nice Boyd said:

My Cardiologist just gave me prescription, does not want me drink Alcohol,Eat  Soups or Chinese Food.... That is All, and he would rather I Vape

Number 10 and 11 would suggest everyone is already on it here.????

negative-side-effects-of-marijuana.jpg

On 7/3/2019 at 10:01 AM, robblok said:

No need to get lung problems if you vape it or do edibles (lot or propaganda in your post are you sure you don't want to link to reefer madness as the definite work on weed).

Back in the day (mid 90's), we discovered the greatest invention known to mankind - Hash Yoghurts.

Fantastically stoned, and a brilliant hangover cure for that up all night drinking, snorting and smoking party.

Sunday mornings, a couple of the guys would pop around, who could handle it.

1 pot of natural Yog per person.

Crumble hash into a table spoon of butter pp.

Heat butter gently in a pan, stirring hash into butter.

Pour the finished liquid article into the cold Yog.

Stir.

Eat.

Wait.

Smile & giggle and go down the pub....

57 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

It just sounds like that? Please, tell me where your interest lays then. My interest lays in that I do not consider the world to have any need of yet another legalized drug. For me it´s enough like it is.

By the way, my comment can not be seen as fake news, due to that it can not be considered as a piece of news. It might be seen, in your point of view, as an accusation. That is if you want to draw a hard line, that will say

If an adult wants to self medicate on alcohol, paracetamol, weed, cough medicine, codeine, I think as an adult you are responsible for the choices you make and consequences of those choices. If I were to inject a high dose of heroin by mistake and overdose and die. Well that was a consequence of my choice no one else's. I own a gun legally in Thailand. I can choose to use it or not. Both have consquences for me. I also own a car, how I drive that car has consequences for me.( And let's be honest here the side effects of motorized vehicles in Thailand are way more significant Tha the side effects of weed. But those are overlooked for the sake of need and convienece.) 

So it is simple. Legalize weed and let the users deal with the consequences of their use and actions. I would rather the money goes to the government via taxes that to criminals and drug dealers as it currently does. 

1 hour ago, jonclark said:

If an adult wants to self medicate on alcohol, paracetamol, weed, cough medicine, codeine, I think as an adult you are responsible for the choices you make and consequences of those choices. If I were to inject a high dose of heroin by mistake and overdose and die. Well that was a consequence of my choice no one else's. I own a gun legally in Thailand. I can choose to use it or not. Both have consquences for me. I also own a car, how I drive that car has consequences for me.( And let's be honest here the side effects of motorized vehicles in Thailand are way more significant Tha the side effects of weed. But those are overlooked for the sake of need and convienece.) 

So it is simple. Legalize weed and let the users deal with the consequences of their use and actions. I would rather the money goes to the government via taxes that to criminals and drug dealers as it currently does. 

That´s why we have something called laws, so that you as an adult is not always in charge.

Let's see it real. Law enforcement and adherence to rules is a joke here.

If you make cannabis available at certain outlets, with certain licence (prescription) and at certain age, let's say 21 it wouldn't take long to hit the streets because no one gives a fart about the regulations.

Herein I see the real danger. Kids and drug addicts or persons with underlying psychological disease getting access to pot.

See alcohol, cigarettes, helmet, seat belt, speed limits, etc....

All regulated and laws in place but you see the results.

3 hours ago, thaiguzzi said:

Back in the day (mid 90's), we discovered the greatest invention known to mankind - Hash Yoghurts.

Fantastically stoned, and a brilliant hangover cure for that up all night drinking, snorting and smoking party.

Sunday mornings, a couple of the guys would pop around, who could handle it.

1 pot of natural Yog per person.

Crumble hash into a table spoon of butter pp.

Heat butter gently in a pan, stirring hash into butter.

Pour the finished liquid article into the cold Yog.

Stir.

Eat.

Wait.

Smile & giggle and go down the pub....

I can see that you fall under point 11 on the list of side effects published in this thread.

1 hour ago, Matzzon said:

That´s why we have something called laws, so that you as an adult is not always in charge.

Er...no. Gonna have to disagree with you. Laws outline the consequences for individuals if they do not follow societal standards. Laws never over ride the right of an individual to make a decision about whether to follow the societal norm or othwewise. Laws are never in charge of adults. If that were the case there would be no crime, corruption and everyone would pay their taxes on time. 

Laws serve society and it is society through to votes cast in the election that is resulting in the law being rewritten to better serve society. As a result adults will be able to make a choice to use Marijuana for medicinal purposes or not. As it should be. 

Er...no. Gonna have to disagree with you. Laws outline the consequences for individuals if they do not follow societal standards. Laws never over ride the right of an individual to make a decision about whether to follow the societal norm or othwewise. Laws are never in charge of adults. If that were the case there would be no crime, corruption and everyone would pay their taxes on time. 

Laws serve society and it is society through to votes cast in the election that is resulting in the law being rewritten to better serve society. As a result adults will be able to make a choice to use Marijuana for medicinal purposes or not. As it should be. 

Oh my god! Really? You know exactly what I mean. You smoke or use a forbidden and unlawful ingredient, then you will be fines or jailed. That´s whta controls adults. And you know that I meant so, as well as we both know there are always people breaking the laws.

And he he probably couldn't careless. ????

You did look at that I laughed at his post, did you? Then you would have been understanding it was a joke back. I hope that @thaiguzzi will take it like that. And by the way, why not let him answer for himself?

1 hour ago, Matzzon said:

Oh my god! Really? You know exactly what I mean. You smoke or use a forbidden and unlawful ingredient, then you will be fines or jailed. That´s whta controls adults. And you know that I meant so, as well as we both know there are always people breaking the laws.

Now using marijuana for medicinal purposes is now edging closer to being a legally acceptable remedy and I am glad you accept that. 

Laws do not control adults. If you think that then you must buy into the idea that without laws we would all descend into utter chaos with the streets filled with people thinking they were cows mooing wildly in the streets? 

• 1 month later...
On 6/29/2019 at 12:58 AM, Bert got kinky said:

Can this Public Health Official be charged for making a fake news story?

I believe so- to even venture that Thai "anyone" has the the expertise OR actually reads any studies s par for the course.Weed does not have the same effect as YABA- worry about the latter before your insufficient studies assume anything ????

Perhaps, a consultation with respected medical studies is in order.  question as to whether Thai so-called "experts" even read any evidence. Then again, I'm not surprised. IMO- still a 3rd world country with idiots at the helm :).

On 6/29/2019 at 4:33 AM, Goanna said:

Take ten aspirins and you'll also get nausea, vomiting and even hallucinations!

The same can be said for morning glory seeds.  However, never take the ones from seed packages because those are coated with a substance is dangerous to health.  An even cheaper way was what we did when I was a kid in London in the 40s and 50s.  Put your mouth over the opening of a petrol/gas tank and suck and breath deep a couple of times.  However, we soon found that to be extremely dangerous and stopped using that method very quickly.

'nuf sed.

• 3 weeks later...
Thai Stick in ‘70’s excellent 
Your word. Excellent in the 70s which is almost 50 years ago.
Crop breeding and development has made massive improvements since then, also for cannabis.
Apart from that the Thai stick itself might be still acceptable in terms of active ingredients and taste but they don't how to dry and cure it properly, produce weed without seeds and also press it as Lao Brick weed to total disguise.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

On 10/12/2019 at 12:44 AM, gk10002000 said:

Many of the breeds and blends of weed are just too strong, many times stronger than stuff around in the 70s and 80s. 

In  California I smoke 88% THC in a vape, how much in brick weed 6%, maybe , I see buds at 26% in CA, My Friend said 15% I don’t believe it

Archived