Refused treatment at BK Pattaya Hospital

Crazycrawler

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, giddyup said:

Ridiculous. When I have mine checked at Bkk/Pattaya hospital it is usually a tad on the high side, they don't rush me off for a transplant or take me to ICU.

Only one thing ridiculous   You      Friend of mine Went there,one of those simple health checks...when there told not to move...not moving eventually cost him one and a quarter million baht.   Knows he was taken for a mug,never quite got over it,a good portion of his savings gone,feel so sorry for him

funny that! I went to a dentist in China to enquire about a replace cap, he whipped out of a draw a hand held xray machine, took put a pad behind my teeth and took a photo which was displayed on the screen of the hand held device. took 10 secs and was free! He scanned my complete upper jaw confirming  that all fillings were good and the implant was OK and he could put a permanent tooth on it and would take about an afternoon to get It made and delivered......what a wonderful inexpensive way to do business. China is starting to put the rest of the world to shame. The tooth would cost the same as Thailand by the way!

4 hours ago, canopus1969 said:

Not talking about dentists - talking about hospitals where it is the norm.

It's not the norm. I've been to the dental dept in Pattaya International and at KCH in London and they've not taken my BP.

57 minutes ago, oxysong said:

Only one thing ridiculous   You      Friend of mine Went there,one of those simple health checks...when there told not to move...not moving eventually cost him one and a quarter million baht.   Knows he was taken for a mug,never quite got over it,a good portion of his savings gone,feel so sorry for him

Should have got a second opinion, more fool him. I have nothing but praise for the doctors and treatment at Bkk/Pattaya, but there will always be somebody that knows somebody who knew somebody that says they were ripped off. All hearsay.

If you were clever enough to go to a good dental clinic you would have avoided the shakedown.

In fact if you would have gone to any other hospital besides BKK PTY you'd most likely have avoided it as well.

When I lived in Pattaya a decade ago I'd come up to BKK for all dental treatment. I'd advise you to do the same. I know a guy who got hep B who claims it was from dental procedure - Pattaya.

Pattaya is a shi*hole. Why wouldn't you expect to be clipped everywhere you go? Even dental. That hospital is absolutely notorious.

Finally, they did not refuse you - you refused their terms. That's on you.

36 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Should have got a second opinion, more fool him. I have nothing but praise for the doctors and treatment at Bkk/Pattaya, but there will always be somebody that knows somebody who knew somebody that says they were ripped off. All hearsay.

Yet again it strikes,must be an ultra boring day for you wanting to enter a long dialog.  Now ,it was shown you were wrong on the OPs opening statement,so it puts you in line to say,its not often you are right,but you are wrong (yet) again.

"hearsay" you say,seems to be quite a trait with this particular hospital ,I take it you do read this website and digest what is written,seems you do not,first thing that comes into your head,still never mind,nothing better to do than waste a few hours on a dull and drizzly day.

"while fool him""Hearsay"   seems quite a few,inc this page ,are up to "hearsay" too,never mind,you stick with it,could not get a better customer (or patient),but I am most certainly not taking any recommendations from you

31 minutes ago, oxysong said:

Yet again it strikes,must be an ultra boring day for you wanting to enter a long dialog.  Now ,it was shown you were wrong on the OPs opening statement,so it puts you in line to say,its not often you are right,but you are wrong (yet) again.

"hearsay" you say,seems to be quite a trait with this particular hospital ,I take it you do read this website and digest what is written,seems you do not,first thing that comes into your head,still never mind,nothing better to do than waste a few hours on a dull and drizzly day.

"while fool him""Hearsay"   seems quite a few,inc this page ,are up to "hearsay" too,never mind,you stick with it,could not get a better customer (or patient),but I am most certainly not taking any recommendations from you

What a ramble, totally incoherent.

the *nice * hospital at Ekamai, march you downstairs, to the pharmacy, nurse holding the , prescription, no chance of doing a runner with it, they got that scam off pat. i paid for some cream that later on in my local pharmacy i seen the same stuff 100 % cheaper.

On 6/29/2019 at 9:55 AM, madmen said:

Bangkok dentists require a BP check as well. 

Not the one I go to, at least not for three crowns (large well known clinic). Maybe some dentists are worried about patients with weak hearts and extreme phobia of dentists.

Archived