Bangkok airport: No foreigners on overstay - even at the long stay car park!

webfact

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

They must only need to feed the dog on dried meat, as he obviously gets his 'five a day' with the apples and dates.

If the date on the visa is no longer currant, there's no raisin to still be here. They're pruning the tree and they don't give a fig about excuses. 

15 minutes ago, lamyai3 said:

If the date on the visa is no longer currant, there's no raisin to still be here. They're pruning the tree and they don't give a fig about excuses. 

I'm not quite sure who's the real vegetable here. You're not as green as you look.

8 hours ago, keith101 said:

Why would you be looking for overstayers at the airport complete waste of time .

this is what happens when you have the police and army running the country it is only going to get worse

What’s with the weird translation? Not only does it make them look like they were walking around trying to spot overstayers there is also no mention in the original article of visiting the parking lot at all, either in the text or pics. 

7 hours ago, colinneil said:

What a load of BS, why would they be searching for over stayers at the airport?

Somebody high up is just trying to justify his existence.

all dictators are this way get use to it because it is only going to get worse 

And yet another feeble excuse to get their names and faces in the media, and achieve zero whilst doing it.

Stay tuned for the “cabbie returns 9,999,999 gazillion baht to dopey passenger” story around the middle of the month.

7 hours ago, Chazar said:

Yes  but  look at the photo op and the "how important we are" pose, honestly have they anything better to do? why not  pick up some litter somewhere.

And they all walk together everywhere to surprise overstayers , LMFAO.

8 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

No overstayers at the Airport?? W-T-F... I mean... What the effffffffffff ??? is this idiocy at its height or is something else really being missed in this article?

Looking for overstayers at the airport is... well, just outrageously silly - these ridiculous parades do nothing more than highlight the juvenile minds behind the whole facade.

I pity the junior officers who have to put up with the mindless stupidity for so long they ultimately become brainwashed into playing the same game as they mature through the ranks - common sense getting eroded away one moronic step at a time. 

When your dead you don’t know your dead, same thing with stupid.

Are you all completely comatose?

They were obviously in the car park making sure that people hadn't overstayed their parking tickets. Geddit? A full security shakedown demonstration.

I despair. No wonder Thailand wants rid of you.

Well nice, what is this a show of force? That's going to make people feel real comfortable coming in and leaving the airport. The last times they had military presence at the airport, tourism dropped significantly.

And the way that they're treating retired expats here, it won't be long before their number start to dwindle. I know far too many people who are ready to move on from Thailand.

9 hours ago, Vacuum said:

How could foreigners get caught for overstay when they're arriving to Thailand?

Not arriving at thailand but at drop-off, overstayers could be sending family/friends home while on overstay themselves. 

Actually not so stupid, because only the arriving and leaving tourists are checked at airports, not the people dropping others off.

2 hours ago, lamyai3 said:

Nearly a dozen puns and not one made me laugh.

In fact no pun in ten did. 

Rooster

They'll never ever ridiculed by any of their actions. Seriously, don't they have any superior who needs to acknowledge their actions?
They are the laughing stock of all foreigners and educated Thais.

Archived