The best bars?

Christopher LG

To give that information would be against forum rules.

However, if you mean a bar that allows girls to leave the bar with a customer, all of them do.

There is no difference between week days and weekends.

If you meant "free"- none.

If you want a place that has freelancer girls, the big restaurant over the sea, beside the sewage plant near Walking Street is where they hang out

OR

look along the walkway after dark.

PS yes, the Beer Garden is the place I meant. Thanks madmen.

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

If you want a place that has freelancer girls, the big restaurant over the sea, beside the sewage plant near Walking Street

That's not painting a very pretty picture for first time visitors to Thailand.

May I suggest any 7-11 with a large front, preferably with steps to sit on. Before long you'll be receiving offers and you'll save a pretty penny on the prices of drinks. I'll start you off. The 7-11 on Phaniat Chang not far from Pattaya Klang opposite Tops.

2 minutes ago, Christopher LG said:

Women, medium and expensive, students and super models, prefer bars...thank you.

Students and supermodels- havin' a laff, ain't you?

If you want students, go to MBK in Bkk after the university closes. Place is crawling with them in their short, short minis and shirts 3 sizes too small. If you wave enough money around you might get lucky.

However, if you can find a gogo in Pattaya called Playskool, you might find young ladies wearing a version of school uniform, but students, nah. Are you aware of the minimum age laws?

17) You will not discuss the specifics of prostitution. Though Thailand has a visible sex industry, and acknowledgement of that fact is not forbidden, ThaiVisa is not the place to seek or give information on this topic, regardless of your sexual habits, preferences or orientation.

//CLOSED//

Archived