Video: Thai woman in a car mows down her husband and his mistress on a motorbike

webfact

Video: Thai woman in a car mows down her husband and his mistress on a motorbike

7pm_VI.jpg

Caption: (Thai Woman) was mad with jealousy!

CCTV footage from Sadao in southern Thailand showed a Thai wife at the wheel of a Toyota Vios arguing with her husband on a motorcycle. 

On the back of the bike was his mistress. 

As the errant husband takes off she gives chase and another angle shows her colliding with the pair on the motorcycle by the entrance to a soi. 

Pol Lt Thanadech Thepphimpha at the scene found the Vios overturned with Rungnapha, 37, severely injured inside. Sanook reported that she nearly died. 

Also on the ground by a Honda Click and also severely injured were her husband Sompong, 36, and an unnamed woman. 

A parked car belonging to curry shop owner Wimonrat, 42, was also damaged. 

The turning led to a cheap hotel.

It all played out about 200 yards from the Sadao border post. 

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-07-01

6 minutes ago, webfact said:

another angle shows her colliding with the pair on the motorcycle

I would have said less "colliding" and more "deliberately ramming."

She certainly wasn't messing around, which can't of course be said for her errant husband.

That little border town in Sadao is jam-packed with quickie hotel rooms and ladies for rent.  Caters mainly for frustrated Muslim men who sneak (swarm) across from Malaysia for a night or two of lust and alcohol.

They might kid themselves that what happens away stays away......BUT ALLAH KNOWS ALL.

Hell hath no fury ... interested to read all the opinionators who post about Thai men and being scorned n going crazy n killing the people involved, seems women’s lib and payback is alive n on show in this incident.

3 hours ago, colinneil said:

Hell hath no fury, well she certainly didnt mess about, take that you chea????ting bar steward.

Makes a pleasant change from the Thai male and his fragile ego. When my wife told me that if she found I had a Mia Noi she would have me shot, I had every confidence that she would do just that.

An American friend of mine met, married and moved into a nice place with his Thai wife years ago. I  found out this year on a visit that he has decided to become more "Thai" by acquiring  a mia noi to cross it off on his list of things to do.   It became a heated argument when I tried to explain that there was a serious risk involved regardless of his "that's what Thais do why can't I do it " stance. Lately there have been quite a few stories of vengeful Thai wives surfacing in the news.

The fact that his mia noi is also casually involved with a  younger Thai man,  puts my friend in a serious situation of triple jeopardy if either one or all of them lose their marbles one day. . This is one argument that I hope to lose.

5 hours ago, Radar501 said:

That little border town in Sadao is jam-packed with quickie hotel rooms and ladies for rent.  Caters mainly for frustrated Muslim men who sneak (swarm) across from Malaysia for a night or two of lust and alcohol.

They might kid themselves that what happens away stays away......BUT ALLAH KNOWS ALL.

sounds like Bahrain..

I stayed in that town many moons ago.   On the way to my hotel, I was approached by a shifty looking fellow, and we had a short conversation which went something like;

"You want lady?"..........."No, thank you."

"I get for you.   White skin.   Very young."........."NO THANK YOU!!!!"

"Maybe later?"........."Yes, maybe later."

30 minutes later I walked from my room down to the lobby.   There he was waiting for me with six prostitutes he had contacted and assembled for me to choose from.

Lesson:  Do not allow your words to be misconstrued.

Archived