Mobile 90 day report van in Korat - but not a Westerner in sight!

webfact

Mobile 90 day report van in Korat - but not a Westerner in sight!

8pm.jpg

Picture: Naew Na

Naew Na reported that immigration in Region 4 in Nakorn Ratchasima visited the Khaocan Park in Pak Chong to handle 90 day reports. 

They were also there for house owners and hoteliers reporting people staying in their properties.

But there was not a single Westerner in sight - all the customers were from Thailand or neighboring countries.

It was billed as a "mobile service" by immigration with their Thai slogan: "Protecting country, religion and monarchy - beloved of the people" on a big sign in the van.

Naew Na said that from 9am to 4pm on Saturday 14 Thais reported the whereabouts of 117 foreigners. 

Fourteen foreigners turned up to do their 90 day reports - these comprised 8 Cambodians, 5 Laotians and one person from Myanmar. 

One Cambodian was fined 2,000 baht for not doing their 90 day report in time. 

Thaivisa notes that last week many people were fined 1,600 baht for this offence. 

Naew Na did not report if the service was advertised in advance. 

Source: Naew Na

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-07-01

12 minutes ago, webfact said:

Protecting country, religion

Protecting religion....there are every where people giving child Bonbon candy saying this is from jesus.

Sakonnakhon there is a church bigger 3 times then Vatican....new years is a time where you can see that in Thailand there is no religion. Santa klaus is every where .

The only religion in Thailand is MONEY. THEIR PROPHET ARE ALCOHOL AND SEX

I NEVER SPEAK ABOUT RELIGION AND POLITIK

5 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:
13 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

Only if you plant them deep and far enough apart.

there is a joke in there somewhere but i think i will pass.

'harvesting'- as crops, vegetables, etc.

Keep up, keep up!

Do you want a bottle of what I've been drinking? I can email it to you.

I know what it is I’ve seen it before it’s a bus or a van for migrant workers here legally doing their 90 day report. I live in Korat and I’ve had conversations with some of them before once when I did my 90 day report one day when I arrived during their lunch hour and I had to wait till 1PM till they opened up again. This is common not sure why it’s news but I only just skimmed through the article real quick.

Where would one find this van in Korat to do the report. Sounds like a crap shoot coming across it. Though Korat Immigration were open on Saturday mornings for a few months, but closed after not many people. Maybe they should combine the mobile van with something tasty like Mexican food or Indian food.....then I would be there.

6 minutes ago, Mansell said:

Where would one find this van in Korat to do the report. Sounds like a crap shoot coming across it. Though Korat Immigration were open on Saturday mornings for a few months, but closed after not many people. Maybe they should combine the mobile van with something tasty like Mexican food or Indian food.....then I would be there.

You'd just be looking to curry favour.

Archived