Phang Nga OrBorTor President forced to resign over pedophilia

Phang Nga OrBorTor President forced to resign over pedophilia

By The Thaiger

OBT-Pres.jpg

PHOTOS: social.tvpoolonline.com

An OrBorTor President in Tai Muang District, Phang Nga has been forced to resign from his duties after a video clearly showing him sexually abusing a twelve years old girl went viral over the Internet last week (June 26).

Government officials went to visit the girl in the video and found that she lives with her 54 year old grandmother and 16 year old sister since her parents were divorced. She told the officials that the man had taken her to his car and tried to touch her, claiming that it was needed for curing his Coronary Artery Disease, according to traditional Chinese medicine, and promised to pay her for her ‘assistance’.

Officials tried to take the girl to a children shelter for protection but her grandmother prevented them from removing her from the house. They also discovered that the OrBorTor President sent his people to meet with the grandmother and ask that whoever posted the video to delete it.

The young girl explained that the President usually drove her to isolated areas, but would also ask her to go to the OrBorTor office where he kissed, touched and unclothed her.

She said that they never had sex as she wouldn’t allow him. She consulted with her older sister, who is studying in a vocational college, and found out that he had done the same to her in the past.

She decided to record a video of their last meeting because she wanted to have proof to send her friends to explain her stressed condition. She said that she wanted the meetings to stop. Once the video was sent to her friends, it quickly went viral on the internet.

Source: https://thethaiger.com/hot-news/crime/phang-nga-orbortor-president-forced-to-resign-over-pedophilia-video

thtthaiger.png

-- © Copyright The Thaiger 2019-07-01

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, snoop1130 said:

An OrBorTor President in Tai Muang District, Phang Nga has been forced to resign from his duties after a video clearly showing him sexually abusing a twelve years old girl went viral over the Internet last week

Have I got it wrong, but I thought Ko Phang Nga had declared UDI from the rest of Thailand and could do whatever they liked. Or is that only regarding murdering foreigners?

12 minutes ago, Benmart said:

Plenty of judges and executioners whose legal portfolio consists of what they read or hear.

Or see in a video. The camera never lies. Guy's a paedophile. Why are you trying to defend him?

11 hours ago, bluesofa said:

Have I got it wrong, but I thought Ko Phang Nga had declared UDI from the rest of Thailand and could do whatever they liked. Or is that only regarding murdering foreigners?

Yes, Ko phangnga is near Ko Krabi, Ko Surat Thani and Ko Ranong.

we don’t have any rule can kill the farang like you say. I think nowhere have that rule right? Is just nonsense.

This story big news here, you can read thai right?. Do the google search, have the whole story, his name, who is he and what will happen today.

you think jail? You think they safe? Read the information first.

i want to help, but can not say.

2 minutes ago, petemoss said:

Or see in a video. The camera never lies. Guy's a paedophile. Why are you trying to defend him?

You can find a lot of the story if you google in thai. 

These people are SICK!

Amazing Thailand ! It is just that, amazingly disgusting...

That scum should be locked up in a den full of wild dogs.

I am starting to hate this place more and more.

46 minutes ago, petemoss said:

I can't. What's stopping you from telling the story?

Look again. Have sure. This area everyone know each other, last night something happen.

I can not say why I can not say.

ask CharlieH about that.

'...Coronary Artery Disease, according to traditional Chinese medicine...’ Is that meant to be a joke? Any emotional, sensual excitement builds up stress and is not advised either orthodox or TCM (this does not include the actual sexual act and relief which is a different biological process). TCM sees the impedance of 'life force' (sometimes called Chi) as the main reason for illness and the methods of TCM aim at unblocking the flow of the LF and restoring the Yin Yang equilibrium. With heart diseases common treatments are Ginseng, Astragalus etc. This guy is just another paedophile and needs to locked away. If he left in society without be monitored he will not stop. 

43 minutes ago, Sonhia said:

These people are SICK!

Sonhia, this happen in all country. It is not because Thailand. It because man!

26 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Sonhia, this happen in all country. It is not because Thailand. It because man!

Yinn, this is true but most people on this forum live in Thailand, many are married to Thai ladies and have children. We must all join to stop these paedophiles. When I lived in my native country many people helped police by watching their children (myself too) and report. Thai parents need to do the same to protect their children.

13 hours ago, bluesofa said:

Koh Phangan is a different place. An island near Koh Samui in Suratthani.

Phang Nga is the mainland district you pass through to go to Phuket.

100s of km away.

I certainly hope jail time is added to the firing, public shaming and probable tea-money payments on this repeat offender. Coronary artery disease cure, my sixth hind leg

1 hour ago, Sonhia said:

These people are SICK!

Sadly it happens everywhere.  Your disgust with Thailand as a whole is completely unjustified.

http://whale.to/b/pedophocracy.html

1 hour ago, Yinn said:
13 hours ago, bluesofa said:

Yes, Ko phangnga is near Ko Krabi, Ko Surat Thani and Ko Ranong.

we don’t have any rule can kill the farang like you say. I think nowhere have that rule right? Is just nonsense.

This story big news here, you can read thai right?. Do the google search, have the whole story, his name, who is he and what will happen today.

you think jail? You think they safe? Read the information first.

i want to help, but can not say.

The murders happened on Ko Tao, a very small island just three kilometres from Ko Phang Nga. There have been a lot of foreign murders there.

In fact it is now referred to as "Death Island' by a lot of people who have had their family murdered there, and often no one has been caught for the murders, that's why I said they seem to be allowed to whatever they like there:

https://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/warnings/families-of-murdered-tourists-on-koh-tao-dubbed-death-island-warn-tourists-to-stay-away/news-story/b078e937a7510db09e174aa61be54f24

https://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/warnings/family-of-luke-miller-vows-to-find-the-truth-after-suspicious-death-on-the-party-island-of-koh-tao/news-story/34c8ab81cea1c13c2e0b8c863c1cb18b

2 hours ago, Sonhia said:

These people are SICK!

What an arbitrary statement! I guess you'd blame Thailand if you had difficulty with your bowel movement in the morning.

To help you look for a better place (since you hate this place so much), I did a bit of searching on Google. And I found that some Hollywood celebrities are also convicted paedophiles. Some priests and bishops from certain churches are too! There are paedophiles in the UK and Europe! Kazakhstan announced last year it would chemically castrate 2,000 convicted paedophiles and sex offenders. And it seems there are more than 10,000 of them in Australia!

I am not sure what else I can do for you, so good luck! 

18 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

The murders happened on Ko Tao, a very small island just three kilometres from Ko Phang Nga. There have been a lot of foreign murders there.

In fact it is now referred to as "Death Island' by a lot of people who have had their family murdered there, and often no one has been caught for the murders, that's why I said they seem to be allowed to whatever they like there:

https://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/warnings/families-of-murdered-tourists-on-koh-tao-dubbed-death-island-warn-tourists-to-stay-away/news-story/b078e937a7510db09e174aa61be54f24

https://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/warnings/family-of-luke-miller-vows-to-find-the-truth-after-suspicious-death-on-the-party-island-of-koh-tao/news-story/34c8ab81cea1c13c2e0b8c863c1cb18b

Sorry, I be sarcastic. You don’t understand.

phangnga is a province. Like Krabi, and Ranong. Is on the Andaman sea. I thought you live in Thailand so you know about that. 

It is not the island. I just joke. Krabi and Ranong also not island.

You talk about Ko Tao. Thankyou for inform me, but I already know about that. Ko phangan is not a province, just the island of Surat Thani province, in the gulf of Thailand. The other side of Thailand.

You should google the map. Phangnga is famous tourist place Kao Lak. Very beautiful place. Have the tsunami before, 5000 die. West coast Thailand. Ko Tao doesn’t have that. 

You very confused. I try to help people on thaivisa understand but they don’t like it. But ok for farang to just imagination everything. 

Better listen to the thai people about Thailand. We know a lot about Thailand. We are not stupid.

14 minutes ago, outsider said:

What an arbitrary statement! I guess you'd blame Thailand if you had difficulty passing motion in the morning.

To help you look for a better place (since you hate this place so much), I did a bit of searching on Google. And I found that some Hollywood celebrities are also convicted paedophiles. Some priests and bishops from certain churches are too! There are paedophiles in the UK and Europe! Kazakhstan announced last year it would chemically castrate 2,000 convicted paedophiles and sex offenders. And it seems there are more than 10,000 of them in Australia!

I am not sure what else I can do for you, so good luck! 

I think Sonhia still have the broken heart from the Surin lady. He angry all the time. 

Many posts about Thailand and people. Every very negative. He hate Thailand, always say that.

58 minutes ago, animatic said:

Koh Phangan is a different place. An island near Koh Samui in Suratthani.

Phang Nga is the mainland district you pass through to go to Phuket.

100s of km away.

Correct.

Actually Phangnga is a province. This guy the president of the Thai muang district.

58 minutes ago, animatic said:

I certainly hope jail time

He the big guy. The family just old woman and two teenager. All female. No power.

so what you think?

15 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

She consulted with her older sister, who is studying in a vocational college, and found out that he had done the same to her in the past

So he's got a history of interfering with minors, shame the older sister didn't have the courage to speak out, it might have saved the young girl trauma along with god knows how many others he's tried self medicating with !

Archived