Phang Nga OrBorTor President forced to resign over pedophilia

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Yinn said:

Yes, Ko phangnga is near Ko Krabi, Ko Surat Thani and Ko Ranong.

we don’t have any rule can kill the farang like you say. I think nowhere have that rule right? Is just nonsense.

This story big news here, you can read thai right?. Do the google search, have the whole story, his name, who is he and what will happen today.

you think jail? You think they safe? Read the information first.

i want to help, but can not say.

The "rule" of killing farang was ment as sarcasm, since most of the murders in south Thailand islands are ruled as suicide and case closed. Koh Tao is a typical example. 

2 hours ago, faraday said:

So happy we have Yinn to give us a geography lesson....

:laugh:

Think you need it. Usually wrong when talk about westcoast.

Even the farang news expert the problem.

maybe farang man have problem to look at the map?

2 hours ago, Oxx said:

The man's not a pedophile (or even a paedophile).  He's a hebephile.  There's a difference, and it's an important distinction to make.

Well that's fine then, reinstate him.......

Sarcasm, obviously.

1 hour ago, bander said:

The "rule" of killing farang was ment as sarcasm, since most of the murders in south Thailand islands are ruled as suicide and case closed. Koh Tao is a typical example. 

Good grief, we have established that this didn't occur on any southern island.

Sarcasm doesn't work if such errors are made.

27 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Think you need it. Usually wrong when talk about westcoast.

Even the farang news expert the problem.

maybe farang man have problem to look at the map?

Thank you Yinn, you really are too kind. First a geography lesson & now a map - is there no end to your generosity?

????‍????

I feel, blessed. :jap:

The man's not a pedophile (or even a paedophile).  He's a hebephile.  There's a difference, and it's an important distinction to make.

You are of course correct, but the distinction is generally only made in a therapeutic setting, and not in judicial settings.

It does not make his behaviour any more acceptable .

There is a very smart girl involved here, ! ... Who seems to have got out of it ! and won ! ... Where many others do not Eg. Her sister. ... And she used Social Media very defectively also !!! ... 

The fact that he seems to have taken NO for an answer is commendable, but a man of his age, with a 12 Year old .... even if just mucking around. ... is Morally totally wrong, ... and GUILTY as charged. ..

He should have tried reducing his Heart Disease with some older Women, ... Basically though Cute, teenagers ... 18 + of course, ... are still just Boring ! ... and I think that men who are hooked on having sex with them, DO have some mental problems. ... Yes, boring for any thing other then talking to, ... but that is OK, as they are the next generation, and you would be crazy, not to talk to, them !!! 

BUT he should have tried the "Must be over 20" ... easy and intelligent line, for ordering In house Hotel massages ? Right ! .... and then he may have reasonably honestly been able to cure his heart disease ....

Discussion over, ... he should be charged with Indecency with a minor at the least ... and the Grand mother sat in the Police station, for a good questioning, over how she is managing the younger girls in her family ? ... So that the rest of the community sees her there. ...

1 hour ago, RJRS1301 said:

You are of course correct, but the distinction is generally only made in a therapeutic setting, and not in judicial settings.

It does not make his behaviour any more acceptable .

Thai law does attempt to make this distinction.  For example, for unlawful sexual intercourse, if the victim is under 13 the penalty is 7-20 years.  If the victim is 13-15 the penalty is 4-20 years.  Whilst the age of sexual maturity varies, the intent of the law would generally be to punish the paedophile more harshly than the hebephile.

1 hour ago, geoffbezoz said:

Nah he will just become  Monk and continue his perverted activities.

I bet the police don't even bother to register him as a child offender and keep him under surveillance.

Lets be honest. If it were legal, most men would do it. Studies show most men are hebephiles. Rich important men probably did it all the time before everyone had the ability to record things. 12 and 13 year old girls had to marry old men in the west all the time 200 yrs ago if they were from a poor family...females could not own land. No one cared about the desires of females - only men mattered. Only men had the right to be sexually attracted to their partner.

I know that many old men on these forums go to Thailand and other places to look for 18 - 20 yr olds, disregarding the trauma a girl must experience, being with an old man. Yes, the girl seems willing but we all know why. Financial duress. And these men even think they are helping.

Of course an 18 yr old is different from a 12 yr old, but it is traumatic and soul crushing nonetheless.

It is a sad world.

On 7/1/2019 at 8:34 PM, snoop1130 said:

'She told the officials that the man had taken her to his car and tried to touch her, claiming that it was needed for curing his Coronary Artery Disease ...'

Officials tried to take the girl to a children shelter for protection but her grandmother prevented them from removing her from the house. They also discovered that the OrBorTor President sent his people to meet with the grandmother and ask that whoever posted the video to delete it.

Obviously even more of a moron than first impressions offer. I doubt a girl even that young would believe such a load of BS!

And the grandmother prevented the officials from taking the girl with them? Unbloody believable! Oh, wait, TIT (This is Thailand)!

8 hours ago, faraday said:

Thank you Yinn, you really are too kind. First a geography lesson & now a map - is there no end to your generosity?

????‍????

I feel, blessed. :jap:

No problem. Happy to help.

Phang Nga OrBorTor President flees, wanted for molesting 14-year-old girl

By The Phuket News

1562069661_1-org.jpg

Phang Nga Governor Siripat Pattanakul said the grandmother would be investigated for possible trafficking in providing the two girls to Supasak. Photo: PR Phang Nga / file

PHUKET: An arrest warrant has been issued for Supasak “Sak” Pokabud, the fugitive ex-president of the Thung Maphrao Tambon Administration Organisation (OrBorTor) in Thai Muang District, Phang Nga, north of Phuket, for molesting a 14-year-old girl.

The arrest warrant was issued by Phang Nga Provincial Court late last night, Thai Muang Police Chief Col Weerayuth Sitthirattanakul told The Phuket News today (July 2).

The warrant was issued quickly as officers believe Supasak is already trying to flee arrest or interfere with evidence, he said.

Read more at https://www.thephuketnews.com/phang-nga-orbortor-president-flees-wanted-for-molesting-14-year-old-girl-71978.php#vovlRDJj4AgE5IMG.99

tphuketnews_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2019-07-03

10 hours ago, suz123 said:

Lets be honest. If it were legal, most men would do it. Studies show most men are hebephiles. Rich important men probably did it all the time before everyone had the ability to record things. 12 and 13 year old girls had to marry old men in the west all the time 200 yrs ago if they were from a poor family...females could not own land. No one cared about the desires of females - only men mattered. Only men had the right to be sexually attracted to their partner.

I know that many old men on these forums go to Thailand and other places to look for 18 - 20 yr olds, disregarding the trauma a girl must experience, being with an old man. Yes, the girl seems willing but we all know why. Financial duress. And these men even think they are helping.

Of course an 18 yr old is different from a 12 yr old, but it is traumatic and soul crushing nonetheless.

It is a sad world.

Absolute rubbish; you've been reading Nabokov too much.

'Most men'....uttter tripe.

As for the rest of the drivel you've written....I think you should - how do I put it nicely, re-evaluate your cognitive abilities, or lack of them.

On 7/1/2019 at 8:34 PM, snoop1130 said:

They also discovered that the OrBorTor President sent his people to meet with the grandmother and ask that whoever posted the video to delete it.

Arrest  all those people as  well.............wont  happen

23 hours ago, Sonhia said:

These people are SICK!

Amazing Thailand ! It is just that, amazingly disgusting...

That scum should be locked up in a den full of wild dogs.

I am starting to hate this place more and more.

wel. than leave.

Amazing farang never fails to amaze me. As if this only happens in Thailand. Take a good look at America, things ten times worse than here. i'd rather be poor in Thailand than rich in America. Here nice ppl and can walk safe on the street and if you forget your wallet somewhere, you can be pretty sure somebody will keep it for you. Now try to take a safe walk in America...you can't.

Anyway, for all who hate it here, nobody forces you to stay. 

12 minutes ago, herwin1234 said:

wel. than leave.

Amazing farang never fails to amaze me. As if this only happens in Thailand. Take a good look at America, things ten times worse than here. i'd rather be poor in Thailand than rich in America. Here nice ppl and can walk safe on the street and if you forget your wallet somewhere, you can be pretty sure somebody will keep it for you. Now try to take a safe walk in America...you can't.

Yes, you're quite right, Europe & the US, are far more dangerous - with the exception of the roads...

Why some people live in Thailand & then moan all the time I don't understand.

There are many decent, good farangs here though, but we don't get noticed.

14 hours ago, suz123 said:

Lets be honest. If it were legal, most men would do it. Studies show most men are hebephiles.

I guess that depends on which studies you chose to read. The ones in minority or the ones that are actually based on facts. Your choice is obvious, though.

it would seem a lot of *kiddy fiddlling* goes on in this country and it is being done by the Thai male, especially out in the villages, i have a dear friend who was constantly interferred with by the families *uncle* she under threat of death if she told anyone,  now at the age of 37, she is mentally scarred, never got over it. has flashbacks. these bar stewards should be shot as far as i am concerned, 

21 hours ago, Oxx said:

Thanks for this! Had to google it. Found another word, ephebophilia. Now that's a bit more worrying as it covers 18 to 19 year olds! I didn't know there was a category for that.  

1 hour ago, herwin1234 said:

wel. than leave.

Hehe you ate lost in your fantasy ideals of morals that are nothing seem anymore in Thailand. Last time my wallet was (lost) it miraculously turned up later when someone recognised my face from the id inside. Reward was demanded even though all money inside was gone. And instead of paying them i threatened to call the police that they stole it. 

You live in your fantasy world but oy is truly far from the reality of a foreigner living here

Sad to say this is rife in Thailand, a culture where the male especially a high ranking male can pretty much do what they want with impunity. Victims have been indoctrinated from birth to "cow down" to such figures and never question what is right or wrong just do as your told.

It doesn't help when going to others or even the police ends up in another traumatic experience for the victim... often accused of giving themselves willingly!

Look at how many schools cover up indiscretions perpetrated by male teachers, try to hide the truth & move the teachers quietly to another school to do it again... never the "go straight to jail card".

Very sad indeed !

5 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

Look at how many schools cover up indiscretions perpetrated by male teachers, try to hide the truth & move the teachers quietly to another school to do it again... never the "go straight to jail card".

Sadly this is more a reflection on the parents willingness to be bribed

Archived