Phang Nga OrBorTor President forced to resign over pedophilia

19 minutes ago, potless said:

True. Unfortunately, my big buxom German teacher wasnt one.

My Cousin with big  jugs tried it  on once but alas  i was  too  young  to know anything............never forget her saying " you can do anything you want to me" ahhhhhh if  only a  couple of years later, she was 15-16- I was 12-13, a  real  looker, now a real fat pig.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/1/2019 at 8:34 PM, snoop1130 said:

She told the officials that the man had taken her to his car and tried to touch her, claiming that it was needed for curing his Coronary Artery Disease, according to traditional Chinese medicine

Even Gary Glitter couldnt have dreamt up that excuse. Paedophiles are very inventive. Years ago in the U.K. a man in his 40s was arrested for interfering with boys at a Boy Scouts club. He had joined as a boy scout and convinced the scout masters that he was suffering from an illness Known as Progeria { premature ageing} and claimed to be around 14 years old. They believed him.

7 hours ago, faraday said:

Absolute rubbish; you've been reading Nabokov too much.

'Most men'....uttter tripe.

As for the rest of the drivel you've written....I think you should - how do I put it nicely, re-evaluate your cognitive abilities, or lack of them.

Agreed. Total rubbish.

3 hours ago, sniggie said:

Thanks for this! Had to google it. Found another word, ephebophilia. Now that's a bit more worrying as it covers 18 to 19 year olds! I didn't know there was a category for that.  

Many, if not most, men are ephebophilia, or even partly hebefelia, as it is a natural instinct from beginning of time – there are several scientific studies about this – however culture has set rules for what behavior is accepted in a society. These rules have also changed over time, 200-300 years ago 12 years was an acceptable age, for example in England, and a number of continental European countries, whilst in France it was 11 years of age.

We see that some Muslim societies today approve hebefelia with marriage of girls from 11 years of age (or younger?), whilst in other societies the age of consent is up to 20 years.

There are countries with 12, 13 and 14 as age of consent, i.e. "hebefia" (11-14). Mexico has for example 12 years to a degree (sex with someone 12-18 is not illegal per se, but can still be open to prosecution under certain circumstances), and also Philippines has 12 years; and numerous countries have 13 years, but mostly with some level of limitations as for example Brazil, saying that "partners who are 5 years older or less is legal", and South Korea, also with limitation that the person should net "feel sexually ashamed"; and a number of Western Europen countries are 14 years, for example Germany, however with the restriction that "a person over the age of 21 does not exploit a 14- to 15-year-old person's lack of capacity for sexual self-determination".

The word "pedophile" (sexual attraction to prepubescent children, often younger then 10-11 years) seem to be widely misused. Even when one might look after an 18-19 year old attractive young lady – which according to science is just a very natural reaction from a healthy man – one might be called a pedophile; instead of ephebophile...????

17 hours ago, herwin1234 said:

wel. than leave.

Amazing farang never fails to amaze me. As if this only happens in Thailand. Take a good look at America, things ten times worse than here. i'd rather be poor in Thailand than rich in America. Here nice ppl and can walk safe on the street and if you forget your wallet somewhere, you can be prmetty sure somebody will keep it for you. Now try to take a safe walk in America...you can't.

Anyway, for all who hate it here, nobody forces you to stay. 

Sure, but, I'd like to try the Rich in America first, know what I'm saying!

On 7/3/2019 at 8:45 AM, Vacuum said:

Try showing a map (paper) to a Thai, and ask for directions....

Try giving directions to a lost foreigner who can not speak thai....

49 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Well Yinn i do agree with you, but please show me a Thai who can give correct directions.

Example just after my accident, a good friend was coming to visit me, never been in this village before.

He stopped only 70 meters from our home, asked a lady ( an aunt of my wife) Where is Colins house.

No farang in this village she says, go to the next village and ask.

Fair comment but normally (not always), if you ask a farang for directions and he doesn’t know, he will say that. Ask a Thai and if they don’t know, they will answer with any answer, to save face (not always). Please do not think that I am Thai-bashing because I am not. Everyone is different and I believe this to be the truth (sometimes).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, colinneil said:

Well Yinn i do agree with you, but please show me a Thai who can give correct directions.

Me. Where you want to go?

I correct Bill Barrett airport location. If you ask Bill to go to the airport you will go to a national park. Twenty villages from the airport in different Amphur.

Bill the farang wrong. Me the Thai correct.

1 hour ago, colinneil said:

Example just after my accident, a good friend was coming to visit me, never been in this village before.

He stopped only 70 meters from our home, asked a lady ( an aunt of my wife) Where is Colins house.

No farang in this village she says, go to the next village and ask.

Did he ask with English or Issan/Lao language? Issan people don’t speak English, some old one not really speak thai.

What is the Aunty name? You know it or not?

And better not to ask your friend Bluesofa how to get to Phangnga on the westcoast. Or you will be in Kao Tao in the gulf of Thailand in Surat Thani provence.

200 village away. 

Ask the thai, only one village away, ask the farang you will be in a different provence or amphur.

11 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Me. Where you want to go?

I correct Bill Barrett airport location. If you ask Bill to go to the airport you will go to a national park. Twenty villages from the airport in different Amphur.

Bill the farang wrong. Me the Thai correct.

Did he ask with English or Issan/Lao language? Issan people don’t speak English, some old one not really speak thai.

What is the Aunty name? You know it or not?

And better not to ask your friend Bluesofa how to get to Phangnga on the westcoast. Or you will be in Kao Tao in the gulf of Thailand in Surat Thani provence.

200 village away. 

Ask the thai, only one village away, ask the farang you will be in a different provence or amphur.

Yinn your comments above are very confusing.

Why would a Thai man speak to a Thai lady in English?

The Aunt speaks Thai, her name is Nueng, she had left our home only 20 minutes before, after bring me lunch.

So instead of just trying to ridicule my post, please read things carefully before making comments, as i never said the friend was a farang, you just assumed he was.

6 hours ago, colinneil said:

Yinn your comments above are very confusing.

Bluesofa think this thred is about Koh Phangan in Surat, but it is Phangnga provence. Other post talk about his mistake also in this thred. Take a look. He said......

On 7/1/2019 at 9:02 PM, bluesofa said:

Have I got it wrong, but I thought Ko Phang Nga had declared UDI from the rest of Thailand and could do whatever they liked. Or is that only regarding murdering foreigners?

Bill Barrett write this other thred about new Phangnga Airport but put it on the map in the wrong place.

On 7/2/2019 at 3:10 PM, Yinn said:

Why would a Thai man speak to a Thai lady in English?

Why Aunty Neung say you not there? If she know you and your house what reason you think she do that?

The Aunt speaks Thai, her name is Nueng, she had left our home only 20 minutes before, after bring me lunch.

So instead of just trying to ridicule my post, please read things carefully before making comments, as i never said the friend was a farang, you just assumed he was.

Yes I assume your good friend is a farang. 

I wrong about that.

please read thred carefully before you assume I ridicule you. 

On 7/3/2019 at 10:50 AM, hotchilli said:

Sad to say this is rife in Thailand, a culture where the male especially a high ranking male can pretty much do what they want with impunity. Victims have been indoctrinated from birth to "cow down" to such figures and never question what is right or wrong just do as your told.

It doesn't help when going to others or even the police ends up in another traumatic experience for the victim... often accused of giving themselves willingly!

Look at how many schools cover up indiscretions perpetrated by male teachers, try to hide the truth & move the teachers quietly to another school to do it again... never the "go straight to jail card".

Very sad indeed !

You could be describing the practices of the Catholic Church worldwide!

Archived