Filthy water flowing to Cha-Am beach is natural not from hotels, district chief

webfact

Filthy water flowing to Cha-Am beach is natural not from hotels, district chief

1pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

The Cha-Am district chief and his entourage went to investigate after social media posts suggested that sewage was flowing into the sea at the popular beach resort north of Hua Hin. 

Khajornsak Somboon admitted it was smelly but said it was natural in origin. It was not effluent from hotels or businesses. 

hh.jpg

Picture: Daily News

He said that it was waterlogged water that has built up behind a klong due to water levels and release valves being different. 

When waves forced their way into the system the filthy water flowed out to the beach. 

The authorities are now looking for a solution. 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-07-02

And if Thai people are supposed to believe this nonsense, is it any wonder they won't be able to find competent employees to work at the proposed airline maintenance facility. You can't keep people stupid and expect them to have skills at the same time.

So it's clear: time for the public or "press" to investigate this themself and prove that the authorities are wrong and then maybe then they also discover why the authorities said is was natural.

By the way nothing natural to regular the flow of water with valves! , natural water flows by itself.

8 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

feces is natural.

Have you ever seen the size of Thai shrimps ?  I hav'n't seen them myself but they must be a monster size to have turds that big ?   Thai shrimp turds of course occurring naturally  ????

1 hour ago, marko kok prong said:

The water is black,where have you ever seen a natural watercourse with black water?

It's natural phenomena in Cha-am

Time to promote it to Instagram influences and rock up tourists numbers

Amazing Thailand ! I once went without water through the mains for 5 weeks. After dozens of frantic pleas, the water department sent out an "engineer".  "Ahah" says he " I see the problem, your water meter is not big enough" !!! Where do they get these people !

Wow, look at all the water experts currently present at Thai visa. And not only that, for they have intricate knowledge of this exact spot and where the water comes from.

But of course they must be right – there is no such thing as stagnant or foul-smelling water in nature. It just doesn't happen apparently.

4 hours ago, marko kok prong said:

The water is black,where have you ever seen a natural watercourse with black water?

I get ya ate .... there is a precedent for dark water; Natural Eucalypt stained waterways are very very dark brown to almost black (but not enough of these to cause this in LOS).

However they don't stink like this outflow is reported to smell.

That photo seems to show other than the BS 'natural water' the official dufus was stating it was.

Sewage and grey water if release in the ground will find its way through the ground to the lowest point and outflow. Soon the huge dollars that LOS rakes in for clean waterways will end due to this sort of thing and it will take decades to amend (if at all!).

10 hours ago, webfact said:

He said that it was waterlogged water that has built up behind a klong due to water levels and release valves being different. 

I think the officials are on to something: water levels and release valves are different. And what do you call water that has been soaking in water - waterlogged water of course!

I'm very happy to know that these authorities are busy looking for solutions.

7 hours ago, Myran said:

Wow, look at all the water experts currently present at Thai visa. And not only that, for they have intricate knowledge of this exact spot and where the water comes from.

But of course they must be right – there is no such thing as stagnant or foul-smelling water in nature. It just doesn't happen apparently.

Yes it's the norm in SEA but it sure as heck isn't natural.

23 hours ago, marko kok prong said:

Just the Rio Negro,Brazil.but that is naturel ,not waterlogged water ????

regards Worgeordie

• 2 weeks later...

Archived