BANGKOK 22 July 2019 04:43
webfact

Filthy water flowing to Cha-Am beach is natural not from hotels, district chief

8 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

feces is natural.

Have you ever seen the size of Thai shrimps ?  I hav'n't seen them myself but they must be a monster size to have turds that big ?   Thai shrimp turds of course occurring naturally  😂

The water is black,where have you ever seen a natural watercourse with black water?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Amazing Thailand ! I once went without water through the mains for 5 weeks. After dozens of frantic pleas, the water department sent out an "engineer".  "Ahah" says he " I see the problem, your water meter is not big enough" !!! Where do they get these people !

7 hours ago, harada said:

Are they empty brown envelopes floating in the water ? 👍🏼

Without having done any investigation :sick:, the brown stuff is not envelopes.

• Haha 1

Wow, look at all the water experts currently present at Thai visa. And not only that, for they have intricate knowledge of this exact spot and where the water comes from.

But of course they must be right – there is no such thing as stagnant or foul-smelling water in nature. It just doesn't happen apparently.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, webfact said:

The authorities are now looking for a solution

I can think of one !

4 hours ago, marko kok prong said:

The water is black,where have you ever seen a natural watercourse with black water?

I get ya ate .... there is a precedent for dark water; Natural Eucalypt stained waterways are very very dark brown to almost black (but not enough of these to cause this in LOS).

However they don't stink like this outflow is reported to smell.

That photo seems to show other than the BS 'natural water' the official dufus was stating it was.

Sewage and grey water if release in the ground will find its way through the ground to the lowest point and outflow. Soon the huge dollars that LOS rakes in for clean waterways will end due to this sort of thing and it will take decades to amend (if at all!).

• Like 1