new drug for women with low sexual desire

IraqRon

I think this may be useful for many tv members who have commented or posted about their partners lack of intimacy. The following is from drugs.com newsletter.  

AMAG Pharmaceuticals Announces FDA Approval of Vyleesi (bremelanotide injection) for Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (HSDD) in Premenopausal Women

Facebook Twitter Email to a friend Print this page

WALTHAM, Mass. June 21, 2019 – AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMAG) announced today that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved Vyleesi (bremelanotide injection), a melanocortin receptor agonist, to treat acquired, generalized hypoactive sexual desire disorder (HSDD) in premenopausal women. The Vyleesi autoinjector is the first treatment for this patient population that can be self-administered as needed in anticipation of sexual activity.

HSDD is characterized by low sexual desire that causes distress or interpersonal difficulty and is not due to a co-existing medical or psychiatric condition, problems within the relationship, or the effects of a medication or other drug substance.

“HSDD has been recognized as a medical condition since the 1970s, yet it has been widely underdiagnosed and undertreated,” said Anita H. Clayton, M.D., Chair, Department of Psychiatry & Neurobehavioral Sciences, University of Virginia School of Medicine, VA. “Women with HSDD often avoid situations that could lead to intimacy, the impact of which goes far beyond the bedroom and can often result in anxiety, loss of vitality, self-esteem issues and relationship stress. It is important that women suffering with this condition have a choice of treatment options available to them.”

HSDD is thought to have a neurobiologic basis which is supported by brain imaging studies. When study participants were shown visual sexual stimuli, there was a difference in the brain activation patterns between women with HSDD compared to those women without HSDD.

If made available in thailand , may be helpful to some here.

• 6 months later...

you know what is CHEAPER ?

MANGOSTEEN ....

it increase testosterone by inhibiting aromatase .... good for men, but not for WOMEN, unless they are hypo sexual ...

my ex-wife did blood test and she had almost no estrogen, but high testosterone which (still) made her RAGE, against me and my child over NOTHING

besides being a toxic narcissist, that is ...

and before some MOD comes to claim I am spreading false information, while they have no medical background or knowledge and giving a ban for nothing at all

here is some reading :

https://www.google.com/search?q=mangosteen+aromatase+testosterone

try it if you want your wife to be more horny