From the Land of Nod to the Land of Plod! Rapist caught after 14 years on the run

webfact

From the Land of Nod to the Land of Plod! Rapist caught after 14 years on the run

5pm.jpg

Caption: Woken up and taken to jail!

A man who raped a 14 year old girl in Lamphun in northern Thailand 14 years ago was finally arrested yesterday.

Staying at some relatives in Tak in north western Thailand, Pongchaiphat, now 52, was woken up at 7 am to be told that he was on his way to jail. 

Pol Col Ramet Kaewsoongnern led a Region 6 team in presenting a warrant for the man's arrest for rape and trespass. 

He had broken into a house in Lamphun in 2005 and raped the teenager during the night. 

Police also found that Pongchaiphat was wanted on a warrant for theft after he stole a man's car in Uttardit in 2011.

The old vehicle was found at the house in Wan Jao district, Tak, where he was arrested. 

A man who raped a 14 year old girl in Lamphun in northern Thailand 14 years ago was finally arrested yesterday.

Staying at some relatives in Tak in north western Thailand, Pongchaiphat, now 52, was woken up at 7 am to be told that he was on his way to jail. 

Pol Col Ramet Kaewsoongnern led a Region 6 team in presenting a warrant for the man's arrest for rape and trespass. 

He had broken into a house in Lamphun in 2005 and raped the teenager during the night. 

Police also found that Pongchaiphat was wanted on a warrant for theft after he stole a man's car in Uttardit in 2011.

The old vehicle was found at the house in Wan Jao district, Tak, where he was arrested. 

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-07-02

i am noticing that that a few news stories on TV have the text printed twice. i am noticing that that a few news stories on TV have the text printed twice.

look at this story. look at this story.

10 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

i

I am noticing that that a few news stories on TV have the text printed twice. i am noticing that that a few news stories on TV have the text printed twice.

look at this story. look at this story.

• 1 month later...

Archived