Video: Thai lady shopper throws a hissy fit after the thief alarm sounds

webfact

Video: Thai lady shopper throws a hissy fit after the thief alarm sounds

bicc7.jpg

A diminutive Thai lady shopper in a white dress threw a strange tantrum after security guards stopped her when the theft alarm went off.

The lady was furious at being stopped for a search. 

She emptied out all her possessions and started throwing them and kicking them about. 

A curious crowd at Big C in Phitsanulok gathered to witness the weird behavior. 

Kong Wuttikrai filmed for four minutes and the footage was widely shared and commented upon. 

The woman had nothing stolen in her bag. 

People online said she should have just agreed to the search rather than making such a fuss. 

Source: Kapook

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bit ott throwing a hissy because the alarm went off, nothing to hide, let them look, when they find nothing they will say sorry, then go on your way.

Many times when i come out of our local big C the bloody alarm sounds, something on my scooter sets it off.

Now when i get to the checkout, security unload my basket on the belt, then place the bags on the basket behind me, never a problem.

A few times in my life I have had the misfortune to encounter thoroughly dishonest people, crooks, thieves, conmen, professional criminals. When accused, they do not act like 'normal' people. Honest people immediately try to demonstrate the accusation is wrong and they are innocent. Professional thieves immediately go on the offensive and accuse the accuser of anything and everything often in an aggressive manner. Perhaps this is what is going on here.

3 minutes ago, HLover said:

At :38 seconds into this Wal Mart-esqe display of a meltdown, she throws the sacred coins on the ground- isn't that a crime?

Actually the bigger crime in Thailand was at the one minute mark when she threw her smartphone.

How is a Thai supposed to survive without a mobile facebook device?

VERY typical Thai response from the "Land of ME".   No shock here.  On Thai streets this is usually 2 males; one has a machete and the other a stick or nothing.  Just another beautiful day in Thailand, that's all...

3 minutes ago, Bert got kinky said:

Actually the bigger crime in Thailand was at the one minute mark when she threw her smartphone.

How is a Thai supposed to survive without a mobile facebook device?

Very good, a world without selfies is a cruel place, indeed.

1 minute ago, HLover said:

Very good, a world without selfies is a cruel place, indeed.

Actually what makes it worse is near the end she actually starts moving (kicking) the coins with her feet.

I'm surprised that none of the other Thais there spoke to her about that.

Serious loss of face here. While we could have done without the histrionics, her indignation is understandable if she is innocent and the alarm was faulty. I got "pinged" by the theft alarm one day while walking INTO a Big C. There was no one else around, so it must have been me (and I'm as pure as the driven snow, not even an evil thought in my head). Thank the stars this wasn't America and I'm not black.

The sign above her might of confused her , is it buy 2 get one free or pay for 2 same price as 3 or the store is only open beteen 2 and 3 , I have to ask the TW when I see these signs. I also wonder at the end of the vid when she had calmed down if she was thinking ' Holy clap I have just paid for that mess on the ground and why is my husband still filming '.

22 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

maybe before this she went to Home Pro and asked someone for help. :shock1: and this store was the last straw. :clap2:

You have reminded me . Home Pro do it yer self , staff hiding as easily confused .  Went to one years ago before the staff were glued to their apps.  We needed a ceiling fan , the fan dept. had about 6 species going round on the ceiling . I said while pointing ' I want that one , will be back after I get some paint , The chap went off to find a mate.

When I came back there was a ladder in the middle of the room and they had taking the one I liked down. Not one boxed up but the very one from the ceiling. Silly thing was I got a discount as now second hand .

22 minutes ago, Dexlowe said:

Serious loss of face here. While we could have done without the histrionics, her indignation is understandable if she is innocent and the alarm was faulty. I got "pinged" by the theft alarm one day while walking INTO a Big C. There was no one else around, so it must have been me (and I'm as pure as the driven snow, not even an evil thought in my head). Thank the stars this wasn't America and I'm not black.

That's happened to me a few times and Security told me it;s the chip in one of my cards.   As i normally carry three cards i tried them all and they all set off the alarm !

59 minutes ago, Bert got kinky said:

A complete fruitcake and dangerous to boot.

Does anyone have her contact details and know if she is single. ????

I am reliably informed that friendships with schizos can be very rewarding. They give great sex but any relationship with one is a roller coaster ride. Take your chances.

Archived