Video: Thai lady shopper throws a hissy fit after the thief alarm sounds

webfact

No,no,no....it was a staged performance,she's a professional actor to test the security personal on how they handle an irrational consumer....also free entertainment for the customers....just love LOS...sometimes.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PMT rage! Why would any sane person destroy their own property? However, I do understand peoples rage about the use of faulty or unnecessary tech especially in Airport security. They have no right to search her in public. They should have taken her to a private room and asked if she was ok with a search. She does not have to comply at any time unless she is arrested. If she is falsley arrested then she can sue Big C. This way all she got was more misery for herself.

23 hours ago, cracker1 said:

Does a Thai "Security Guard" have authority to detain a private citizen like this ?

A bit like the no smoking signs .  ' No smoking 2000B fine '.  If you light up in a bar and this sign is nearby who do you pay the fine to  ? A fine cannot be imposed by a bar owner , nor a cop. The cop I suppose could arest you then in court a judge can fine you 2000 B . ' If you smoke here you will get a slap ' would work better.

19 hours ago, Mark mark said:

Yes, the Thai BLIND respect for the vendors is REALLY quite hard to handle at times ! .. But her attitude, ... without the aggression, would be the norm in Thailand, ... You do not ask the price of something (Or take a test drive by the look of it ... ) ... Unless you ARE going to buy it ! ... 

My Wife never gives up on this one (Even after 37 years ! I can wear shorts now ... But ! .... )  And she always hammers me with it also ... Only look and ask how much, ..If you are a buyer, ...  like you do not want to upset the seller ! Don't you !   ....  So, Yearrrrr ... Right On Mate.

But well, though a bit weird this, ... but it ALSO is the basis of a very tolerant society, in which ALL of Us, ..And TV contributors profit from really ... many times in every day I am sure ! ... So, just be careful, ... and a bit standoffish ... when you go out shopping ... and reduce the stress ....

Still, I bought a Great little Vios in a Toyota dealership (Up at Angtong, where the dealership is supposed to be really Great ! ...) ... and a test drive was quite OK with them ! ? ... And I tried 2 cars ..The first Real Crap a bigger cc Corolla (Altis in Thailand) but big and wide, and heavy feeling, and the wheels were wildly out of alignment !!! ) ... So I got the smaller, (Faster and more sporty) Vios ! ... High Kms BUT it is the best car that I have ever had !!!!!

The Vios basically is a Yaris ... with a Boot !  ... and with a 10 wheel truck behind me on occasion, ... I really like it having that big long 1m boot there you know !!! .... Full computerized Fuel injection, and 4 wheel anti locking disk brakes all around ! It REALLY is just Quite amazing what we Human beings can do when we try ! ... Still I may just be going a bit off subject here .... But as an Over View ... to shopping ... "It really IS just Quite amazing what we Human beings can do when we try” !

Nothing to do with ladies throwing a wobbly in supermarkets . My Vios is about 12 years old but I love it , best all round car I have ever had. goes well enough in traffic here , cheap to maintain and very reliable .

another piece of garbage forum topic by ThaiVisa catering to the cynical forum Farangs who are dying to trash anythong Thai.

So, seriously, what is the general informative purpose of posting nonsense topics that always portray Thai ppl and Thai society in a vicious and unfair way? Foreigners who live here and actually interact with daily Thai life and Thai ppl (not a barslut but actual ppl)  know that what happens on Thaivisa is not what happens in daily Thai life. and society. Very unfair.

Complete wack job. It’s unfortunate most of the Thai society accepts or expects this behavior if they so happen to lose a bit of face, it’s ingrained in the culture.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

On 7/3/2019 at 9:19 AM, toofarnorth said:

Nothing to do with ladies throwing a wobbly in supermarkets . My Vios is about 12 years old but I love it , best all round car I have ever had. goes well enough in traffic here , cheap to maintain and very reliable .

Yes, those great little Vios's ! ... Yaris's with Boot ! ... Yaris Sedans in Australia I do believe ? But here in S.E. Asia, … the working man’s car …and a Great car also ! … I think.

And I have heard that they are about the most popular, in the PR and Vietnam also .... Like most Taxis in the PR (Philippines Republic) are Vios’s I think I heard ? ...

… About 4 inches Narrower than the bigger Carola’s (Called Altas Here ? I think) ... which maters if you have a 10 wheel truck coming the other way, on a narrow road ! And they are easier for parking also, and well Carola’s are narrower than many other cars even to start off with E.g. (?) Hondas ! - I do think ?

I have Read ? That the Vios models from 2011, and after are the best, and by far as they changed the Ignition system, in that year, to the good Computer controlled ? Total fuel injection ! …Which though funny to get used to at first ! The computer calling a lot of the shots and not a cable to the carburetor ! … But it is easy enough to get used to, and it does save fuel I am sure ! … And also Goes ! If you want to overtake, … just by clicking the transmit ion stick towards you,  ... Yes, those great little Vios's ! ... Yaris's with Boot ! ... Varis Sedans in Australia I do believe ? The working man’s car and a great one, here in Asia I think, and I have heard that they are popular in the PR and Vietnam also .... Like most Taxis in the PR are Vios's I think I heard ?

... About 4 inches Narrower than the bigger Carola’s (Altas Here ?) ... which maters if you have a 10 wheel truck coming the other way on a narrow road and easier for parking. And well Carola’s are narrower than many other cars even to start off with E.g. (?) Hondas ! - I do think ? Have Read ? That the Vios models from 2011 and after are the best and by far as they changed the Ignition system to the good Computer controlled ? Total fuel injection ! Which does save fuel I am sure and also Goes ! if you want to overtake, just by clicking the transmission stick side ways towards you, and in to lock down in to about 3rd gear I suppose … (35 Tone, Terrex Haul trucks used to use this system also I can note, but well, must not get off subject)

Like the Vios REALLY has, some pick up, and with its great little 1500 engine … if you just click the stick side ways !

… And also 4 wheel anti-locking Disk Brakes. Etc. from 2011 and on ? .... So I think that it is better to get one from 2011 or after ? … And well 2011 or 2012 would be cheap and Great I think like almost 8 years old ! .. But well, I think that they changed their shape ! maybe lights and added a few frills like backing cameras ? ….. But I think that everything including, and in between the Engine and the wheels ! The important bits ... probably have not changed in design, much since the Great leap forward in 2011 ? ...

Correct me if I am wrong Good Car Buffs ! 

But yes exactly as you said ! Comparatively cheap, for a very good car ! And easy and cheap to maintain ! Spares made in Thailand right ? I think. …. And Like Toyota ... Not much should go wrong before 400,000 km Right ?

Just watch the A/C Right ?

Mark mark

Archived