House and Coffee Farm on 7 rai 3MB

FinnTeara

This coffee farm has a spectacular view of Chiang Rai valley. It is about 45 min. drive from Chiang Rai City center.  Off Hwy 1211, halfway to Doi Chiang Coffee farm, at Huai San Lizu village, turn right, go 10 KM on concrete road. The Farm is on 7 rai of land of 9 year old arabica coffee plants in full production.  At over 1400 meter high it is above the first cloud layer and so produces a high mountain gourmet coffee. The house is 9.60 meter x 6.40 meters The house faces the South East with large windows and double doors that catches the first sunlight. Electric, water and septic system 12 meters from house. There is a spring in a small banana grove up hill that flows down to 3 catchment ponds. The house is a open single room with a walk in closet, and a storage area in the back part of the house.  The house needs some finishing work and the back of the property borders the concrete road,but the drive is not paved.  A simple roof make if simple for additions if needed.  There is an flat organic garden area on the south side, and a terraced area facing the valley with some fruit trees. that I used to continue the garden space.  The village has several small shops within walking distance.  Down the mountain in Huai San PaPa is a market, restaurants, hardware shore and more small shops.  I lived there for 5 years and it is the most beautiful view I have seen in Thailand.

My name is Steven and you can contact me @ 081 386-1385/ [email protected] or Wapang @083 814-3896.

Photos Past 019.jpg

Photos Past 020.jpg

Photos Past 021.jpg

Photo's 051.JPG

DSC01430.JPG

DSC01602.JPG

Archived