Video: Elderly Briton found dead in Pattaya movie theatre

webfact

58 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Either a very scary movie or very cold in there. 

Seems a sad end.

Oh, I don't know!

Maybe he went and had something to eat, a few beers and then a nice movie just to finish the day off.

No fuss, just slipped away while relaxing, sounds good to me 🙂

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least he was in a place where his body was found quickly. Not like those who drift away in their condo rooms and are only discovered when a strange smell starts to permeate the whole floor. RIP.

13 minutes ago, essox essox said:

yeah I noticed the name of film WAS in the write up....why do people ask when it is in black and white....MUST be a Thai !!!

Or just not concentrating and paying atenttion  attenttion attenton reading correctly.

Upon reading the headline, I was going to say "everyone's a critic", but then thought that would be insensitive, so I won't. 😋

RIP old fella. Hope you had a good life.

3 hours ago, bluesofa said:

I wonder what the film was?

edit: Just noticed vehicle in the photo. They're not using EMS to send corpses to the morgue are they?

' The Last Picture Show '

12 minutes ago, marko kok prong said:

I guess it was dubbed into Thai,i went to one once with let's call her the ex and her kids,seeing well known American actors shouting in Thai,well it damn near killed me out of boredom.

Probably Thai subbies.

3 hours ago, NanLaew said:

The body was probably taken to hospital first so a doctor can certify death. The death certificate is an important bit of paper to get before cremation, burial or repatriation of the remains can commence.

Actually in the UK: First a Healthcare Professional will issue a note (certificate) verifying death.

Then a doctor or coroner will issue another determining cause of death.

Then the death has to be registered for public records, often it is a certified copy of the registry that is known as a Death Certificate.

Then for Cremation a further certificates signed by two doctors is required. 

Bet the Thai beside him wont be going to a movie in a hurry

He died peacefully and without pain, may we all die the same way

RIP

Archived