Video: Elderly Briton found dead in Pattaya movie theatre

webfact

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/2/2019 at 6:06 PM, emptypockets said:

The English Patient?

So patient that he died without a fuss, RIP.

Those of us of a certain age have a different perspective on these things.

I went to see the Alexander the Great (Colin Farrel) movie in Bkk when it was new, nearly died of boredom.  Best part was 6pm when we had to stand for the King's anthem, probably saved my life.

4 hours ago, balo said:

Yes must have been a comoplete horror for the guy sitting next to him.  RIP to the old man. 

This is Annabelle comes home, I'm planning to go watch it myself 

Just watched the trailor ,its so dark he more than likely died of strain trying to see it .

On 7/5/2019 at 4:18 AM, balo said:

Yes must have been a comoplete horror for the guy sitting next to him.  RIP to the old man. 

This is Annabelle comes home, I'm planning to go watch it myself 

Watching that trailer shows that the movie is not scary at all and doesn't look interesting. Problem with horror films are that there's none that are scary and only a handful of good ones, like the Saw film series for example.

28 minutes ago, johng said:

The Evil Dead,Nightmare on Elm Street , Hellraiser and Flatliners (1990 version) scared the "bejusus" out of me .

Horror movies don't really bother me I guess because in the back of my head I know the actors will get up and take their large paychecks to the bank if I watch one it's to see how stupid or corny it is

On 7/3/2019 at 2:31 PM, sanmyn said:

Probably froze to death as Pattaya Theatres are ice boxes...far too cold for comfort prevent many from attending

Not difficult to wear pants and long shirt if you’re so cold. They’re spending money to keep you comfortable, not cheaping out to keep you hot.

11 hours ago, lust said:

Not difficult to wear pants and long shirt if you’re so cold. They’re spending money to keep you comfortable, not cheaping out to keep you hot.

Far from it, they are spending too much on AC to make you feel uncomfortable. They like to do that and I have no idea why. I don't usually take a change of clothes with me to go to the cinema and it is very uncomfortable to ride a bike in 35 degC/100% in pants and long shirt. 

I believe 24 deg C would be OK but usually it is 20 in there. 

On 7/6/2019 at 1:09 PM, bbi1 said:

Watching that trailer shows that the movie is not scary at all and doesn't look interesting. Problem with horror films are that there's none that are scary and only a handful of good ones, like the Saw film series for example.

It is the least scariest of The Conjuring/Annabelle series.

Disappointing.

Archived